"Discover the Magic" tour question

It sure looks to me like the VIP tour is the way to go. Basically they make the tour what you want it to be. Character interaction without the closed lines and the waits. You got it. Priority seating for shows and parades? You got it? Someone to gather fast passes? You got it. Captain the Mark Twain, ride the Lilly Belle train car, maybe be the train tender?? I think the extent of the tour is limited only by your imagination. I bet they could customize a "discover" sort of tour, if that is what you wanted, with a lot of other extras too, and for not too much more than what you would pay for the Discover the Magic tour.

Just my opinion....

that's exactly what I'm wondering.... just how much can they make "come true" for that price? If I could get my kids whole list of dreams then it really isn't a bad price. I mean the Discover the Magic tour is $59pp for the first two, and then forty something for the rest, so for my family of 5 it would be right around $250 for one tour only. Does that make sense? Anyway, just kind of wondering, maybe I'll call and see what "dreams" are possible. ;)

most of those items listed (just read the list) can be done without the aid of a VIP tour anyway.

I just booked the Discover the Magic tour and it said lunch was included (hope it is cause it starts at 10 and lasts 3 hours!). If you are a Disney Visa card member you get a lower price $47.20 per first 2, $39.20 for any others. Just mention when you call that you are a Disney Visa card holder. I used my Disney Dollars from the card to pay for this, so even if it's not great it's free money.

We're doing it our first day as an intro to the parks. We did the Disney World Family Magic Tour and LOVED it so much, hoping this is half as great.

Nora

I just booked the Discover the Magic tour and it said lunch was included (hope it is cause it starts at 10 and lasts 3 hours!). If you are a Disney Visa card member you get a lower price $47.20 per first 2, $39.20 for any others. Just mention when you call that you are a Disney Visa card holder. I used my Disney Dollars from the card to pay for this, so even if it's not great it's free money.

We're doing it our first day as an intro to the parks. We did the Disney World Family Magic Tour and LOVED it so much, hoping this is half as great.

Nora

I don't want to burst your bubble but you might want to double check about the lunch thing. They used to offer lunch but they changed it to just a frozen treat which is what the DL website says. We did the tour in November and we got the frozen treat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter