DISers unite! MAMMOTH MAY MEET Epcot on May 17, 2009!

This is looking to be quite the gathering! We are going to take over France!

Vive Le France !!:rotfl2: I am planning on hitting the Bakery as my mid afternoon snack or R&C for chips or maybe both!!

Alan I promise no exploding gifts:lmao: We are gonna need a wide angle camera:lmao: to get us all in !! I tink it is awesome that so many of us want to meet!!:cool1:
Thank you for organizing this !!!:hug:

You had me at BEER.

My DS4 and I are doing a boys only trip that week and DHS is on our "radar" (which is my code word for my supercalifragilistic microsoft excel spreadsheet with days, EMH's, Parade times, ADR times and confirmation #'s for our TS and tours, best CS options at each park, colors and caluculations sheet :lmao: ) for the 17th.

I was planning on a break between our morning at DHS and our dinner ADR at 1900PF/MK plans that night anyway.

Since pastries and beer are perfectly acceptable things to eat/drink right before dinner and won't ruin your appetite ;), and since DHS is practically connected to the France/UK International Gateway by boat, I'm thinking its completely doable. :cool1:

So please excuse me while I go update my supercalifragalistic spreadsheet and account for the Snack Credit I'll be using on a Napoleon in France. :rotfl:

Too bad I can't use a SC on a Guinness :drinking: (Where did the beer icon go?)

You had me at BEER.

My DS4 and I are doing a boys only trip that week and DHS is on our "radar" (which is my code word for my supercalifragilistic microsoft excel spreadsheet with days, EMH's, Parade times, ADR times and confirmation #'s for our TS and tours, best CS options at each park, colors and caluculations sheet :lmao: ) for the 17th.

I was planning on a break between our morning at DHS and our dinner ADR at 1900PF/MK plans that night anyway.

Since pastries and beer are perfectly acceptable things to eat/drink right before dinner and won't ruin your appetite ;), and since DHS is practically connected to the France/UK International Gateway by boat, I'm thinking its completely doable. :cool1:

So please excuse me while I go update my supercalifragalistic spreadsheet and account for the Snack Credit I'll be using on a Napoleon in France. :rotfl:

LOL at "you had me at beer" My hubby's sentiments exactly. I am so impressed with ur spreadsheet. As soon as I get everything planned out hubby is going to make me one. I hate excel. We would love to have you at the meet! My ODD 5 will be there for sure!
Here's a little something for ya:drinking1 :drinking1 :drinking1

This is looking to be quite the gathering! We are going to take over France!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: DISers invade France in a frenzy!! That may have to be the name of my next trip report!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Vive Le France !!:rotfl2: I am planning on hitting the Bakery as my mid afternoon snack or R&C for chips or maybe both!!

Alan I promise no exploding gifts:lmao: We are gonna need a wide angle camera:lmao: to get us all in !! I tink it is awesome that so many of us want to meet!!:cool1:
Thank you for organizing this !!!:hug:

That's a good call, Rosie! In addition to our huge group picture, we probably need to get some not-so-big pictures are well - like with two or three groups at a time....this is gonna be fun! :cool1:

You had me at BEER.

Dude, I feel like kindred spirits!! A guys-only trip with your son, an excessive excel spreadsheet planner, and beer drinker....we are practically the same person!!! :rotfl2:

We would love to have you and your DS join us for the meet! That's a great plan about hitting DHS and coming on over to Epcot for an afternoon "snack." It is probably a good thing that Disney doesn't have Guiness as a snack credit or I would use ALL of mine at R&C! I know MaryAZ's DH is a beer guy as well.

LOL at "you had me at beer" My hubby's sentiments exactly. I am so impressed with ur spreadsheet. As soon as I get everything planned out hubby is going to make me one. I hate excel. We would love to have you at the meet! My ODD 5 will be there for sure!
Here's a little something for ya:drinking1 :drinking1 :drinking1

I think colinsdad needs to share his spreadsheet with all of us! That sounds like something that would be right up my alley! I used to hate Excel, but I've been working with it at work now for about 6 years and I've gotten to where I use it for EVERYTHING!

By the way, colinsdad, the beer drinking smiley is :drinking with a 1 after the g.

CHEERS!! :drinking1

I was thinking that it would be fun if we could hunt down a photopass photographer in France to take our picture. That way everybody and their families could get in the shot. Can you imagine how big that group would be!

I was thinking that it would be fun if we could hunt down a photopass photographer in France to take our picture. That way everybody and their families could get in the shot. Can you imagine how big that group would be!

Tht's an awesome idea Lessa pity the Bros wont be there I bet they'd kidnap one!!:rotfl2: I'd love one of Soarin '' too !! You were the first to post that one !!

You had me at BEER.

:lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2:

I'm so excited!! This is going to be HUGE!!:banana:

And thanks for letting me know everyone if a spot opens in your photopass share!! I won't have a ton of pics, since I'll be there with friends and not my family, but I am hoping for a few!!:jumping1:

I will be in the world that week and I think I planned Epcot for that day but will have to double check. We are a party of 8 (me & dh & our 2 kids (5 & 2), brother & his DW & their 2 kids (3 & 2). I will double check the days.

Oh Boythe list is growing !! I will need a count before that week for my "Surprise" (Not exploding ) I promise Alan!!!!:lmao:

Hi! I thought I would start a thread on this board to announce that several of us DISers are planning a meet at Epcot at 3pm on Sunday, May 17, 2009 in the France Pavilion near the entrance of the Patisserie. Anyone interested in joining us is welcome! :thumbsup2

Okay, so as far as I know at this point, here is the list of who all is planning to meet. (Those who are reading, please confirm!)

- alan_renfroe (that's us, Team Renfroe)(4)
- englishrose47(1)
- podsnel(2)
- karajeboo(1)
-john eric(1)
-MaryAz (4)
-InDashMP3 (4)
- kaysmommie (4)
- Lifelong_Dreamer(2)
- askelton(1)
- leamom2princesses(4)
- ford91exploder(4)
- Poohsticks7(1)
- Disney is Magic (6)
- colinsdad (3)
-CAMMIE(1)
- mysteria ? (2-5)
- ckdsnynt(3)
-APB513 (1)
-racefanof88(2)
vegasnative (3)
-jmelyn (?)
luckywife(1)
amy16(?)

Are there others? If so, just let me know!! Just imagine what a great group picture we will have for our trip reports when we get back! My family and I are looking forward to meeting all of you.

Oh, and here's a sidebar for those who are interested. We have some beer connoiseurs in our midst, so some of us are planning to slide over to the Rose & Crown for a pint after our meet, if we can get in. (If they cannot accommodate us, we can always slide over to Norway for a Carlsbad!)

Alan

Just brought this up so we can see who is going !!These are who I need #'s from:-

kaysmommie

Suny RN

Poohsstix 7

You may have posted already but just humor the ol'gal and refresh my memory11:rotfl2:

Just updating Still need a few #'s and also did I mis anyone !!Please post!!

Just brought this up so we can see who is going !!These are who I need #'s from:-
podsnel
kaysmommie
leamon2princesses
fordexplorer
Disney is magic
Poohsstix 71

You may have posted already but just humor the ol'gal and refresh my memory11:rotfl2:

Hi Englishrose47! I am a group of 2- myself and my DF Lonnie- and I'm not sure if she posted, but Karajeboo is with us, too, and alone.:dance3:

Can't wait for this!!! Hope we'll be awake- Lonnie and I are doing the sunrise safari that day, so if we're a little out of it, you'll understand why, i hope!:goodvibes

Ellen

Sounds like fun! Me, wife, son (5) and daughter (2) will be at Epcot that day. Nothing on the books for 3:00 PM, so we will try and do it! I may be starting a new PhotoPass share, as I can't find any existing ones with openings...

Sounds like fun! Me, wife, son (5) and daughter (2) will be at Epcot that day. Nothing on the books for 3:00 PM, so we will try and do it! I may be starting a new PhotoPass share, as I can't find any existing ones with openings...

Should we add to you to the list????

Oh PLEASE start a photoshare!!! And PLEASE ask me to be in it!!!:goodvibes :flower3: :cheer2: :worship: :worship: :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter