DISers unite! MAMMOTH MAY MEET Epcot on May 17, 2009!

We need to start a new one, I think. Interested?

Yes...I can be the leader....I would like to limit it to 5 total families, however including me. It will be easier to manage. There are many threads identifying the rules, so I don't think I need to post them here. This PhotoPass share will be for anyone taking a WDW vacation starting no earlier than May 01, and ending no later than May 31. Those that are interested, please PM me, and I will add you to the list.

1.) InDashMP3 (Joe, Jamie, Jacob, Jenna)
2.) Alan_renfroe
3.) Podsnel

If those above do not wish to participate, no problem, just let me know. I will order the CD(s) in advance and hold onto the account info until we are all back from the trip. Once we are all back, I will e-mail all participants the login info to add your CARD(s). At a predetermined date, I will finalize the order and distribute copies once I receive them.. Additionally, if you would like, I may be able to upload all photos to Flikr (PRIVATE of course), and give the participant a "guest pass" to see their photos before they get the CD? Any questions, or something I am forgetting?

EDIT:: I pre-ordered the CD!! :cool1: :banana:

Yes...I can be the leader....I would like to limit it to 5 total families, however including me. It will be easier to manage. There are many threads identifying the rules, so I don't think I need to post them here. This PhotoPass share will be for anyone taking a WDW vacation starting no earlier than May 01, and ending no later than May 31. Those that are interested, please PM me, and I will add you to the list.

2.) Alan_renfroe
3.) Podsnel

If those above do not wish to participate, no problem, just let me know. I will order the CD(s) in advance and hold onto the account info until we are all back from the trip. Once we are all back, I will e-mail all participants the login info to add your CARD(s). At a predetermined date, I will finalize the order and distribute copies once I receive them.. Additionally, if you would like, I may be able to upload all photos to Flikr (PRIVATE of course), and give the participant a "guest pass" to see their photos before they get the CD? Any questions, or something I am forgetting?

THANK-YOU!!!!!!!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

I am so proud of me !! I have finally got a few pix uploaded or downloaded by my DD and I have been posting afew on other threads I thought I would share a couple of Dis Meets from last year !! Just me and 1 other in 2 of them so stay tuned !!

DH000078.jpg
[/IMG]

This at The P&PP last February .Mark(lassiem) met me at MK with his family to watch the Fireworks !!

Just brought this up so we can see who is going !!These are who I need #'s from:-

kaysmommie
leamon2princesses
Suny RN
Disney is magic
Poohsstix 7
MaryAz

You may have posted already but just humor the ol'gal and refresh my memory11:rotfl2:

Just updating Still need a few #'s and also did I mis anyone !!Please post!!

There will be 6 of us :banana: :banana: :banana: :thumbsup2

Can't wait to see everyone there!!!!!!

Katie

BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CAMMIE'S COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance3: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Aw man, that's what I was coming to announce!!!! I'm so excited!!! She will crack up when she reads this!

Okay I still nedsome #'s from a few of you!! Check the # list on Page 3 Please !! We have over 20 counted so far and a few with no #'s then of course add in CAMMIE !!!!!!:rotfl2:

YAY!!! CAMMIE'S JOINING US!

I've got you added to the list Camster0307. This is going to be a MAMMOTH MAY MEET!

2.) Alan_renfroe
3.) Podsnel

Thanks, InDashMP3!! The Renfroes are in! Just let us know when and where to send the money. Thanks!

Alan

I haven't been on these boards long enough to know who "Cammie" was, so I searched.....WOW!! :surfweb:

Some very interesting reading!!

Hey, looks like one more opening for the PhotoPass share if anyone is interested??

2.) Alan_renfroe
3.) Podsnel
4.) ckdsnynt
5.) OPEN

This is going to be a fun meet! My wife (Jamie) and I did a meet with a group we met on CruiseCritic when we took a 7night Eastern Caribbean.. It was fun! This is turning out to be much bigger!!! We're getting close!:goodvibes

I think I posted this but I will do it again just in case. My gang will consist of 4. Me (Leanne), DH (Joe), DD8 (Lindsey), DD3 (Josie)

Have a great evening!

Right now I have 33 confirmed MMMers !! (Mammoth May Meet) See Post 33 on Page 3 I still do not have confirmed #'s for
Sunny
MaryAz
Kasmommie
Poohstix
Cammie !!

If you have posted please fogive and humorthis ol'gal and give them to me again!!
33 is a GREAT or MAMMOUTH Number !!!!!!! and it's gonna be mamouther !!:rotfl2:

Right now I have 33 confirmed MMMers !! (Mammoth May Meet) See Post 33 on Page 3 I still do not have confirmed #'s for
Sunny
MaryAz
Kasmommie
Poohstix
Cammie !!

If you have posted please fogive and humorthis ol'gal and give them to me again!!
33 is a GREAT or MAMMOUTH Number !!!!!!! and it's gonna be mamouther !!:rotfl2:
Still not sure here Rose. Unfortunately the U.S. Army doesn't make decisions in Disney time.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter