DisMeet - DC/MD/VA/PA/DE, etc. Part 3

I want to join in. I am not going back down until November. So I will miss the Disney meet up. But I want to do the harbor thing. Add me to the list.

Thank God your back Teresa....acm563 and the Duck have been wreaking havoc all over the web! :scared1:

How sweet..you missed me and I thought you didn't care. :hug:

Mark you should know by now that I can't control what those two do. I can just keep being my sweet self and hopefully they will learn by example. :goodvibes

Mark you should know by now that I can't control what those two do. I can just keep being my sweet self and hopefully they will learn by example. :goodvibes
I am trying TT, I promise you...:angel:
But there is this certain pirate: that just brings out the mischief in me....:upsidedow

I am trying TT, I promise you...:angel:
But there is this certain pirate: that just brings out the mischief in me....:upsidedow

In that case, it's probably good thing that he is not joining us in a few weeks in Disney. You would be totally out of control :lmao:

In that case, it's probably good thing that he is not joining us in a few weeks in Disney. You would be totally out of control :lmao:

:goodvibes I have been known to restrain myself in the presence of arrogance..

:duck:

I'll be there Oct 20-26th. Most of us are staying a AKL or SSR. A group of us are going to MNSSHP either the 22 or the 24. Maybe we can plan a meet at Jellyrolls on the 20th or 21st.

Who's game? party:

aww, I won't leave for orlando until Oct. 29th for the Shuttle Launch but still trying to figure out how to squeeze Disney into my schedule.

aww, I won't leave for orlando until Oct. 29th for the Shuttle Launch but still trying to figure out how to squeeze Disney into my schedule.

Me too! Well, we leave for Orlando on the 30th. We're planning on doing DHS on the 30th, and MK on the 4th. If the shuttle launch goes off as planned then Epcot on the 2nd and MK on the 3rd.

"I can't control"

I can just keep being my sweet self and hopefully they will learn by example

. :goodvibes

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

and yes pls. stay sweet and nice as you are... and dont go changin':rolleyes1

Me too! Well, we leave for Orlando on the 30th. We're planning on doing DHS on the 30th, and MK on the 4th. If the shuttle launch goes off as planned then Epcot on the 2nd and MK on the 3rd.

We can't do anything on 30th as thats our NASA VIP tour.

:confused3:confused3:confused3:confused3 Gee, Duck...what about all of our plans on corruption????????????? :rotfl:

(and just so you know....I was sweet too at some point.....:lmao:)

:rolleyes1

:confused3:confused3:confused3:confused3 Gee, Duck...what about all of our plans on corruption????????????? :rotfl:

(and just so you know....I was sweet too at some point.....:lmao:)

:rolleyes1

corruption ???? I dont think so... it's all in their free will... they just use us an excuse :lmao::lmao::lmao:

corruption ???? I dont think so... it's all in their free will... they just use us an excuse :lmao::lmao::lmao:

:worship:

Very true....I for one have never forced anyone to go along with me down the dark path:rotfl2: It is just that they have seen the fun we have had and they want to be included in on it....and who am I to try to change another person....... However, you make the choice but it is YOUR choice and you then have to accept "guilt by association" :angel:

:worship:

Very true....

you make the choice but it is YOUR choice and you then have to accept...

:angel:

and it is easier to accept when they think they are not doing it intentionally...."But mom! she made me do it" its a learnt process... :upsidedow

and it is easier to accept when they think they are not doing it intentionally...."But mom! she made me do it" its a learnt process... :upsidedow

:lmao: I am used to taking the blame.... It goes back to being the baby of the family and it was easy to blame me as I wouldnt get in as much trouble.... also sometimes when you appear to always be up to no good it is just logical for the blame to be directed my way....and since my thought is as on my fb "I dont explain myself, my friends understand and the rest wouldnt believe me anyway" it doesnt even matter any more....

(not that I am saying I am never to blame.....heheh, normally someone else comes up with the good ideas, I just put them into practice....:lmao:)

I'll be there Oct 20-26th. Most of us are staying a AKL or SSR. A group of us are going to MNSSHP either the 22 or the 24. Maybe we can plan a meet at Jellyrolls on the 20th or 21st.

Who's game? party:

I could do JRs 20th or 21st. I'm with the group going on the 22nd to NMSSHP

Miss Duck....yes I will not changed...for nobody...what you see is what you get. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter