DisMeet - DC/MD/VA/PA/DE, etc. Part 3

Anyone in the MD/DC/PA area interested in going to the RennFest, October 23 weekend. I know not as cool as Disney but they have fried Mac and Cheese and Jousting.

It is the final weekend for the festival.

Anyone in the MD/DC/PA area interested in going to the RennFest, October 23 weekend. I know not as cool as Disney but they have fried Mac and Cheese and Jousting.

won't be in the area but that does sound like tons of fun. can't beat a fun day of knights dueling and eating mac and cheese why u just sit and relax. :3dglasses

Sorry...I won't be able to make it...because I'll be in Disney. :woohoo:

Have fun!

Hey girl, how are you? I am living in Florida now so won't be there. Just wanted to say Hi.

And you mister. Haven't seen a post from you in a while. Good to see you haven't totally given up on the DIS. I reside in Florida now so when in town, give me a shout.

i'll be in MCO on oct. 29th -nov. 4th. But will be in Cocoa Beach the majority of the time for the shuttle launch. I'm thinking of going into Disney on sat. as DW wants to see the halloween decorations. We go during other seasons but never for the halloween decorations. Its a busy time for me as we are bridging between FY10/FY11 so thats why i've been MIA.

i'll be in MCO on oct. 29th -nov. 4th. But will be in Cocoa Beach the majority of the time for the shuttle launch. I'm thinking of going into Disney on sat. as DW wants to see the halloween decorations. We go during other seasons but never for the halloween decorations. Its a busy time for me as we are bridging between FY10/FY11 so thats why i've been MIA.

You'll be at the Airport from the 29th-4th?? Wow..... That's one hell of a layover.....

Hey girl, how are you? I am living in Florida now so won't be there. Just wanted to say Hi.

I am doing really well. So jealous that you live in Florida. I am trying to schedule a quick trip down there in November. Need to do some Christmas shopping.

You'll be at the Airport from the 29th-4th?? Wow..... That's one hell of a layover.....

doh.gif

I think most of the crowd is actually already down in Florida, either that, or they are busy preparing and wrapping up loose ends (and stocking their drinking supplies) in antici.....(say it)...PATION for their trip.

I think most of the crowd is actually already down in Florida, either that, or they are busy preparing and wrapping up loose ends (and stocking their drinking supplies) in antici.....(say it)...PATION for their trip.

I just got back and TT is on her way home... Fun times were had by all...:thumbsup2 TT will update on November date for dismeet in MD when she gets home.

I'm back from DW, I so miss the place.

Okay it's time to start planning the next DisMeet which will be held on Nov 6 in Baltimore at Diablita Cantina, 1300 Bank Street #120 Baltimore, MD 21231

Who wants to join me? :thumbsup2

I feel the same way, though I have to wait until Saturday ;)

You were going to the Launch also right? Grrr...got kicked out of Hilton Cocoa Beach as they said no rooms, So now gotta go to Hilton Mebourne Beach instead. Still oceanfront rooms but would like to be in CocoaBeach. Oh well. Will most likely be in DTD area on Sat as theres prolly nothing really to do in the Melbourne/CocoaBeach area. Gonna be crazy traffic. Bike week and airshow. Then I'll be at the Hilton Grand Vacation Club on Intl Drive on tues.

I'm back from DW, I so miss the place.

Okay it's time to start planning the next DisMeet which will be held on Nov 6 in Baltimore at Diablita Cantina, 1300 Bank Street #120 Baltimore, MD 21231

Who wants to join me? :thumbsup2

Damn. I'd love to join you, but I'm on call and with the time change happening that night I'll have to be on a conference call to verify we don't run into any systems issues and everything updates correctly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter