Disney 12x12 ABC Page Swap/MAW:COMPLETE

I was just reading through the last few pages and saw where someone had mentioned that "X marks the spot" was one of the pages from last year's swap. Just wanted to make sure everyone in group B is ok with having that page (if you were in last year's swap) before I buy anything.

DB- X Marks the Spot is fine. I am hitting the Pirates League in Sept and Mom, Dad, and son are all doing it plus Uncle Brian is coming along as a pirate too.

Hey guys I am starting to send out pm with my info. On the op I have listed all the players at the bottom of Post 3. Those that I have highlighted in green means I already have your info, but make sure I do have your Letters correct.

AWM and PO3 I have switched your letters out. Holly if you want to change B to something different feel free or you can keep.

DIT I updated your R with Rest Stop/Rollercoaster. I think they are both good and new topics. So I am game with either.

:thumbsup2 I got it. Thanks. I need to do sketch things out too instead of buying things off the top of my head. I think I will follow BAMB idea use some scraps to lay it out before buy everything. I do know I did need the paper I bought.

Are character paper piecings from the cricut allowed? I wanted to use that one of Goofy where he looks like he has his hand on his cheek, kind od waiting like, for Lines. Would that be general enough?

You can use your criciut for the paper piecings. I think using Goofy is not specific. I will be using a Mickey pp for my I.

Oh just a side note , I found this site that is called scrapbuck.com and they have lots of disney jolees for a buck to 2 bucks.

We're a couple of the folks (me and Z2H) who have the "X Marks the Spot" from the last ABC page swap. There may be others, not sure....and not sure who did that one.

If that is the phrase that you want to do I'm ok with it, since I think it is generic enough to use again. Plus, I probably have more piratey photos that I will need layouts for! pirate: But, if you'd rather not do a repeat, that's fine too. It is up to you! (Anne, you always do such lovely work - anything would be terrific! :worship:)

NM - my groups look great. With Z2Hs groups and mine....wow...what a large box we'll be shipping! :scared1: Do you need my info or did she already send both along to you (it is the same...)? Thanks bunches!

DB, I'm happy with "X Marks the Spot"!

Shawn, for R, I'm going to go with Rollercoaster as my topic. I have a good idea for that one.

Ok, I'm going with it. Thanks for the kind words PBF.:goodvibes

My groups are good-sending you a PM with my info NM.

I was just reading through the last few pages and saw where someone had mentioned that "X marks the spot" was one of the pages from last year's swap. Just wanted to make sure everyone in group B is ok with having that page (if you were in last year's swap) before I buy anything.

I'm good with it. There is actually an X near POC. So it could be used on a scavenger hunt or something.

Shawn, groups are good and do you have my addy or do you need it again?

DB, I dont know which group your doing X for but last year we did a page swap, not ABC, and I did that theme.
But just wanted to say that for me, one for the cruise and one for DL~Great!

I'm fine with X marks the spot. I still have the trip from 2007 (when we went to the Princess & Pirate Party) to scrap and I'm hoping to go again in 2011 ;) (and I know I'll find some sort of pirate item to photograph)

I'm good with x marks the spot. I've got your info. I think I'll keep believe for
my b spot. I'll check page one to see if you have my info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter