Disney ABC and General Disney Pages- Completed!

Sigh, my Epcot paper has not been shipped from Scrap Your Trip yet. I'm going to see if they carry it at a store around here, if they do, I'll run over tomorrow and get it. I'm sorry :(

I am working on these. It has been crazy this week. I hope to mail Saturday, if not Monday at the latest. Either way it will be Priority with DC.

Sigh, my Epcot paper has not been shipped from Scrap Your Trip yet. I'm going to see if they carry it at a store around here, if they do, I'll run over tomorrow and get it. I'm sorry :(

Well, I got a tracking number from SYT. I happen to have one sheet of the paper here (from my first order), so I'll work up my prototype, and cut what I can until the paper gets here on Monday. Then, I'll put them together Monday night/Tuesday morning and get them in the mail (I'm thinking of taking Monday off, but I'm not positive yet). Regardless, I will mail by priority, so you will have them before SDV. Sorry for the delay, I didn't think the order would take so long to get to me...

Well, I got a tracking number from SYT. I happen to have one sheet of the paper here (from my first order), so I'll work up my prototype, and cut what I can until the paper gets here on Monday. Then, I'll put them together Monday night/Tuesday morning and get them in the mail (I'm thinking of taking Monday off, but I'm not positive yet). Regardless, I will mail by priority, so you will have them before SDV. Sorry for the delay, I didn't think the order would take so long to get to me...

It should be fine- I kept the due date with almost a week to spare- it needs to be here by the Thursday as I leave between 6 and 7 am on that Friday.

Rebecca

Jennifer, you are near me right? Would it be faster to mail them to me or I can meet you somewhere and I can just bring them with me.

Z2H spent time today getting our box ready and packed, but we didn't make the PO before closing. Tomorrow is nutty because it the kids' last day of camp - and a loooonnnnnnng afternoon/evening crop I'm FINALLY getting to attend. So, we'll mail Sat a.m. - will let you know when we're officially postal.

Mail by day is today- please let me know where you are and when you will mail if you have not already!

Rebecca

Jennifer, you are near me right? Would it be faster to mail them to me or I can meet you somewhere and I can just bring them with me.

What are you doing next Thursday? Maybe we can meet up somewhere, it's only about an hour drive for me! If not, I'm sure they'll get to Rebecca in time, but thanks for the offer ;)

We're postal!

Z2H's work schedule changed by an hour today - so I got to take a break from "Mom's Taxi" duties for that long and run to the PO with our box (and make speedy-fast visits to Mike's/Jo's/ACM!!!) to get stuff I *NEED* for my crop tonight.

Now, back in the car - :car: - my customers (!) await....:lmao:

Well, mine are here ready to go. Sorry I didn't mail already, I felt bad a lot last week. They will be postal tomorrow after I drop the boys at school. Will PM you the DC. Thanks!!

Just a quick update...My paper has been delivered (according to my UPS tracking), and I'm planning on meeting Buffy at Inspiration Station in Connecticut on Thursday to give these to her for hand delivery at SDV. If something somehow goes wrong, I will mail them by priority with DC on Friday am.

Jennifer, I'm not leaving until Wed the 26th at 1pm so let me know if you get jammed up or anything.

Great, Thursday should be fine, but just in case ;) Morgan has an eye doctor's appointment Thursday morning, and then we are free all day. We'll hit the road after lunch and see you at IS at 2:30?

I am postal! I made it to the post office 5 minutes before they closed. I thought SDV was this weekend and was freaking out that these would be too late. Glad to know its next weekend but they should be there by Thursday anyway. I have DC if needed. They all turned out really cute. Mom and I's are packaged together. I can't wait to get these back.

"U" is 3/4 done and adhered, I just need some ribbon for the tags, a little embellie, and the title. That will be done tomorrow.

Group 5A is 1/2 started, I have page 1 done, I just need some more chipboard. And I have the layout idea for the second page, I just need some extra paper which I will get tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter