Disney ABC and General Disney Pages- Completed!

My T pages were in there too right? She didn't forget to put them in? (That would be like her.... just kidding!)

I got lots of mail today:
aries1980 and momx3boys both arrived long with a bunch of autograph pages

Rebecca

Okay, here is my Epcot page. I could not in good conscious cover up too much of that paper, so I've included a piece of white and silver for each person. The middle photo mat is cut to fit a 5x7. I'm not thrilled with the ribbon, and I'm meeting Buffy at a scrapbook store tomorrow to hand these off. If I find something I like better, I'll replace it. Hope it's okay.

DSC_0650.jpg

Okay, here is my Epcot page. I could not in good conscious cover up too much of that paper, so I've included a piece of white and silver for each person. The middle photo mat is cut to fit a 5x7. I'm not thrilled with the ribbon, and I'm meeting Buffy at a scrapbook store tomorrow to hand these off. If I find something I like better, I'll replace it. Hope it's okay.

DSC_0650.jpg

OMG

I love it

I so want that page.

I love that Epcot page. I have no idea if I am in that group or not. I hope so, because I have the perfect picture of my ds(13):littleangel: in front of the ball when we took him. I think it is vertical, but I cant remember. If so I can use some un-du. I am addicted to un du.... :worship:

I love that Epcot page. I have no idea if I am in that group or not. I hope so, because I have the perfect picture of my ds(13):littleangel: in front of the ball when we took him. I think it is vertical, but I cant remember. If so I can use some un-du. I am addicted to un du.... :worship:

You are in the group.

Slideshow of Groups 3A, 4, and 5 are in post 1. I recieved packages from Tigger1221/Stich62 today so everything else will be handed in at SDV.

Thank you all for getting things in on time.

Rebecca

Of course I'm holding up progress! LOL

I hope to get the rest of my stuff today, DH doesn't like my letters for Unforgettable. Which BTW, I can't fit Unforgettable Memories so now it's just Unforgettable.

I really like how the page turned out though.

5A is just about done but I can't come up with a good title so I may actually just leave it off. The pages however do not look incomplete, they are from a kit I bought at the scrap store last year.

I hope to get the rest of my stuff today, DH doesn't like my letters for Unforgettable. Which BTW, I can't fit Unforgettable Memories so now it's just Unforgettable.

5A is just about done but I can't come up with a good title so I may actually just leave it off. The pages however do not look incomplete, they are from a kit I bought at the scrap store last year.

Not a big deal- If you weren't bringing Morgansmom's then I would be waiting on those. Plus I am gone next week from Mon-Wed and then heading to SDV so I have no time to ship and tomorrow I won't be here when the PO is open so even if I had just gotten them all I would not be able to send out more than 1-2 packages before SDV anyway (only things that would fit in the mailbox and are under 16oz.

Rebecca

Got Pics? They sound intriguing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter