Disney After Hours Returns for 2024

The dates seem really random, and none for any of the dates we’ll be there at end of January ☹️☹️. I wonder if they’ll add more dates closer to??

The dates seem really random, and none for any of the dates we’ll be there at end of January ☹️☹️. I wonder if they’ll add more dates closer to??
They did seem strange to me too. Only one date at MK is available during my stay. I might have bought a ticket for HS but not sure I will for MK. Although, Tron will be included with a stand by line. No VQ.

They did seem strange to me too. Only one date at MK is available during my stay. I might have bought a ticket for HS but not sure I will for MK. Although, Tron will be included with a stand by line. No VQ.
Ya it’s odd, we went the same week last year and there were multiple days in just that week to choose from for MK and HS. We did both and it was fantastic!

Does anyone know if some (or all) shops are open during the events? Specifically for MK and HS.

I know the next question will come from my mother when she sees she can do the After Hours event at Magic Kingdom with Enchantment fireworks "Is there a dessert party I don't want to stand up watching the fireworks"

Does anyone know if some (or all) shops are open during the events? Specifically for MK and HS.
There will be shops open. I don't know if all the shops will be open but definitely Main St and bigger shops like Mickey's Star Traders should be open.

I know the next question will come from my mother when she sees she can do the After Hours event at Magic Kingdom with Enchantment fireworks "Is there a dessert party I don't want to stand up watching the fireworks"
No, probably no dessert party. There isn't enough time. The actual event is only 3 hours. I wouldn't waste the time even if there was one.

Lol! Im kind of surprised they are bringing this back. Wishes would've been a better choice. I saw Enchantment and didn't think it was all that bad. If I go, I'd watch it knowing there won't be much crowds.
Ya, Disney knows Wishes would have been much more of a hit, so I wonder just what their motive was with Enchantment?

Of course the first AH event is the day we leave - January 10th. I know it was wishful thinking to have any marathon weekend, but I was hoping for maybe a Sunday night one somewhere! :crazy:

Ya, Disney knows Wishes would have been much more of a hit, so I wonder just what their motive was with Enchantment?
Maybe it's a cheaper show than Wishes. It's a weird choice either way. I didn't hate it but not something I'd ever miss or say 'gee, I wish they'd bring that back.' And neither is anyone else.

This is what I was hoping for when booking January!

They are not too quick to sell out are they? We are staying off property this time so I will have to wait until the 14th instead of being able to book on the 7th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter