Disney After Hours Returns for 2024

This is what I was hoping for when booking January!

They are not too quick to sell out are they? We are staying off property this time so I will have to wait until the 14th instead of being able to book on the 7th.

You never know with Fomo how this might go but historically, no it has not sold out that fast and with Jan dates, I think you should be fine buying on the 14th.

So, it looks like they released 3-6 months in advance. I'm going in May so maybe they will release more of these dates later this year?

Wondering if anyone (mod or TA or just a very informed guest) about what it means when it says it is available on Nov 7 for guests at “select Disney Resorts”? If it matters we are staying at POFQ, so I’m pretty sure we should fall into that category, but just wanted to make sure… TIA!!

Edit: spelling

Wondering if anyone (mod or TA or just a very informed guest) about what it means when it says it is available on Nov 7 for guests at “select Disney Resorts”? If it matters we are staying at POFQ, so I’m pretty sure we should fall into that category, but just wanted to make sure… TIA!!

Edit: spelling
The Disney press release states "Booked guests of Walt Disney World Resort hotels, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels, and Shades of Green", so I think you're in the clear!

Wasn't Enchantment a flop with guest?

Enchantment is not a bad show. It suffered from the fact that everyone was expecting "more" for the 50th and it didn't meet those expectations. But dare I say that when Happily Ever After came back, I realized there are some things I actually like *more" about Enchantment.

The Disney press release states "Booked guests of Walt Disney World Resort hotels, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels, and Shades of Green", so I think you're in the clear!

Every time they've said that, it has included all Disney resorts.

(Sorry quoted the wrong post, but reply is still relevant. :))

Wasn't Enchantment a flop with guest?
I LOVED Enchantment and actually think it's better than Happily Ever After. I truly told myself that I'd never do another After Hours (too expensive for what you get IMO) but I also thought I'd never have another chance to see Enchantment. It is a little creepy how Disney knows just what to dangle as a carrot to us Disney Adults...😝

We arrive round 8pm on Feb 1st and otherwise would just go to bed but... maybe we'll be going to MK!

We did the HS event last year the week before Easter and while I was anxious based on some experiences posted here -- we walked on to everything. The longest wait we had was... Slinky Dog Dash. Thet was 25-30 minutes. Everything else was under 10 minutes all night.

So, it looks like they released 3-6 months in advance. I'm going in May so maybe they will release more of these dates later this year?
This is my hope.

Late April for me - but we did DAH at HS Jan '23 and it by far was one of the highlights of the trip. Anxiously awaiting to see if they will extend. Forgive me but I believe they released more dates after the initial push?

Do you think they are planning on selling more tickets to at least the MK one since they are adding the extra fireworks? We have not gone to one since 2019 and loved it. The park was so empty. Just afraid by them adding this it is their way to have something happening for more people.

Do you think they are planning on selling more tickets to at least the MK one since they are adding the extra fireworks? We have not gone to one since 2019 and loved it. The park was so empty. Just afraid by them adding this it is their way to have something happening for more people.
That is the worry. No way of knowing but I certainly hope they keep the attendance capped as in prior years since the main selling point is low crowds.

Do they still do Fantasmic during regular park hours on After Hours nights at Hollywood Studios?
Yes. The DHS event doesn't technically start until after Fantasmic is over and day guests start filtering out. We went last year and rode rides during Fantasmic. I would do it again if there were any studios dates during out trip. Guess we are trying MK as it is the only one offered for our dates!

Yes. The DHS event doesn't technically start until after Fantasmic is over and day guests start filtering out. We went last year and rode rides during Fantasmic. I would do it again if there were any studios dates during out trip. Guess we are trying MK as it is the only one offered for our dates!

Thanks. Do you happen to know if they typically open parks earlier on the after hours day (the park that is open later)?

We're going to WDW in March but I don't really want to purchase AH tickets until I know if the date conflicts with the free extended evening hours at another park. Does anyone know if the AH tickets are refundable if you decide to cancel? Or how quickly tickets typically sell out for the spring break season?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter