Disney..... And counting

juicefruit00

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone

How is everyone doing today? I am doing great. I am just thinking about how long i have left for our trip to Disney. I have only been once before and i am looking forward to it. There is only one down fall, i am booked at POR and they told me i am fine that they are expected to reopen all the buildings by then. I don't know.

Well I am here to ask you all how long do you have left to go on your trip to Disney, and where are you staying. Onsite or offsite? I am staying on site for 3 nights and staying offsite for 7 nights. This will be my longest vacation. I can't wait. We are going March 27-April 6, 2002

I have

3 months.....26Days....00 hours....and 29 Seconds
Yes i am alittle crazy. I downloaded a calendar to count my time down.

So how long do you all have left.:)

34 days until my trip. We will be staying the week at AKL - This is my first trip back to WDW since 93 (but I've been to DL twice since then) This is my boyfriends first trip ever. I'm trying to make it perfect b/c he has told me if he likes it...this trip (although much shorter) might become a habit:D
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Our family of six is coming Dec 15- Dec 22 onsite at the allstars sports. Dec 22- Dec 24 off site. We leave Newcomerstown Ohio on the 13th stopping at Daytona. On the way home on the 24 we stop in SC to visit my mother who just moved there 2 months ago. 12 MORE DAYS TILL WE LEAVE!!!!!!!! I am soooooo excited!!!!

I wish i was as lucky as you two. I can't wait. I am eating, sleeping and dreaming this trip. I will have my 35th Birthday in Disney and also celebrating Easter there. I am very excited about this. The last time i went to disney was the 25th anniversary So i have never really seen the castle. I am very excited like i said.

Thank you for sharing with me and others.

I hope you two have a great trip and i will be looking for your post on how much fun you've had. Have fun

16 Days and counting.

We are staying 12/18 - 28 at 3 resorts. I know a lot of moving around but, I can't wait. We are staying at ASMovies for 2 nights, WL for 5, and then to wind down our trip 3 nights at AKL. I am looking forward to seeing my daughters eyes sparkle during our christmas trip.

crazyforpooh

What a great way to spend christmas. It must be beautiful in Disney for christmas. It doesn't look like we are getting any snow for christmas. I have noticed you were from NH. I am from RI. Have a merry Christmas.

My family of 5, my DMIL and DSIL have 145 days and 15 hrs. This is my family's first trip ever. Both my in-laws have been there before. I just cant wait to see the excitment on my childrens faces.

We leave in 16 days ! From the 18th thru the 26th . I am so excited ( I just can't hide it . I'm about to lose control , and I think I like it ) ! My bags are nearlly packed . Hubby and kids think I am crazy . We are staying at the CR , but my children don't know it yet . We are surprising them ( they think they are staying at a Downtown Disney hotel ). Went to the Disney store and wanted to shout it to everyone that we are going to Disney for Christmas .

Disnee Dad Says............................................................We went in 97.99.and 01, got back about 10 days ago. It is supposedly 2 years till the next trip, but.......... since we bought AP's for the recent trip, wouldn't it be financially prudent to try to go next fall when the admission cost would be ZERO!! Side note to lillykat... You have already won! If you are staying at a deluxe resort, the AKL is the place to be!! Get a Savannah view to help ensure future trips!! If you want something special, talk to the front desk at AKL, and tell them how this trip could turn into a habit if it goes well! They will come up with something.
My personal story is this. Got a coupon in the mail that offered a free snow globe with any purchase at the Disney Store. Went to the World of Disney at Downtown Disney and was told, word for word......... "The World of Disney at Downtown Disney is not a Disney Store!!" When we checked into the AKL, I stated that the coupon specifically states that it is good at "any Disney Store", and that I was not happy, even though they couldn't do anything about it, because they are not part of the Disney Store. In less than two hours, when we could get in our room, there was the snow globe and a signed photograph by Cinderella sitting on the bed!! Magic Happens!!, Sometimes you just need to ask for it!!

We were so excited just to get to stay at the AKL we are not worrying about the savannah view. I am a full time law student and the we are not allowed to work more then a few hours a week. So my boyfriend will be paying for most of this trip... The upgrade already cost us $380 more! they wanted another 200-300 more for the savannah and we could not afford it -since we will still have to be paying for food :(
But we will be at AKL and Disney so we are soooooooo excited that we don't care -I have been told that there are plenty of public viewing areas - besides if the weather is cooler (hopefuly not - but it is january) we won't want to spend too much time on the balcony. Anyway he wants to see - everything - so I have a feeling that we will not be spending too much time in the room.
33 DAYS TO GO:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

lillykat

Just think you will be done with law school and you find a job and pay off some of those loans and you are all set. You will be able to get the room you want and have the extra money later. I am in school for nursing and my b/f is in to be a lawyer also. Money if very thight now and i just push myself and say it will not be like this forever. I am sure you are alot younger than we are. We started alittle late. We have a 12 year old son we are taking him to disney this spring break, and believe me it is breaking us. LOL

Well good luck to you and have a great trip. That goes to all of you have a safe and happy trip.

Thank you and you are probably right...lol..but unfortunately I will probably not be making the money for the better room anytime soon b/c I want to work in Public interest...no money there - but hopefully will help a lot of people:D...That's wonderful where does your b/f attend law school? He should be just as stressed as I am now with finals coming up!
Anyway we are just so thankful to get a room there b/c POR was a stretch to begin with. They could put us in a closet and we would be happy ;) I hope you have a wonderful trip with your son!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Three days to go!!! First time staying on-site since 1982!!!! Can't believe it is almost here!!! :D

We family of 4 DH,DD(4yrs),DS(8mon) and myself going next week Dec10-Dec14.
Any idea on crowd.........how are the crowds thesedays??

Ritu

Suprising my wife with a trip in early Feb. (3rd through the 9th).

We are staying on property as I believe that is the only way to live. :D

Soooo......

61 days, 16 hours, 54 minutes, and 20 seconds left.

Or....5,331,220 seconds....man that sounds like a long time!

COUNTING DOWN- 239 days for us, 10 days at Asmo, 2 days at Dolphin. We went to WDW twice this year, Next year going for the BIG TRIP 2 WEEKS????? CBR99,Allstar Movies Feb 2001,Allstar Music Aug 2001......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter