Disney..... And counting

99 DAYS TODAY!!

This is our second trip in our lives and I am as excited as if it were our first....

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

44 hours for me!! We leave in less than two days!! ARHHHHHHH!! I am so excited, yet I have been planning this for 10 months and in a zip it will be over...:(

OH Well... I am soooo excited and packed and waiting and....

How to pass the time?

See ya on Friday at the AKL!!

Karen :D :D :D :D :D :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I can't believe it less than a month left. I am going nuts, everything is done but packing. I went through our clothes, washed them again. Did some shopping. My hubby wants me to stay off the computer. Because i am either looking to change things on our trip or replan another disney trip or go to New Hampshire, my second favorite place in the world. Well here it is everyone 27 MORE DAYS!!!!!! YAY, I AM SO EXCITED. my hubby keeps saying to me, i hope you are not going to be let down. Because i put so much into going. How can you get let down in disney? tell me that. LOL

27 More days!!!!! YAY:bounce:

The family was at WDW for a week at Christmas (cabins FW). Great trip. Now, all stressed out at the college I work at, I decided a week ago to check out SWA fares, actually bid priceline for offsite (saving $) and DS, DD, and I leave in four days for a quick trip to Universal (haven't been there in years) and MGM, and Epcot. I was surprised at how the kids choices have changed--I wanted to do MK more than they did! We'll be in the parks on Monday!!!

Juicefruit00, when are you going?? We are leaving on 3/27 at night and driving all night so we arrive in the afternoon on 3/28(from Michigan). I guess with February being such a short month this trip really snuck up on me. I am really excited, I guess I should go start packing now so I can catch up to you!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter