Disney and Non A-Z Rolodex swaps. see update last page

I finished 3 letters now. I just have Zurg left. I found a Z target to work worth and am cutting that now. I hope it will work.

QUESTION--
how does everyone feel if I pushed it back / weeks?

It would make things easier for me- I finally have the program I need to install to be able to cut my cards but a little extra time would be nice.

Rebecca

I finished 3 letters now. I just have Zurg left. I found a Z target to work worth and am cutting that now. I hope it will work.

here's mine in case you need it

Zurg.jpg

Well, I finished both my letters today. I'll send my apologies and ask for your patience now.

This is my first time doing anything like this and after seeing some of the others you all posted, I don't know if mine will measure up. So, for that, I'll apologize now.

I'll try to post a photo of them tomorrow. When you get the cards if you have any suggestions/critiques, feel free to send them my way.

This was my first time using my little cricut, so I'm still learning about that, too.

I did have fun making the cards.

Terri

Thanks Teri! I'm sure they are fine. Keep in mind that I've had my bug for a long time and I still feel like I'm learning. We all have to start somewhere!!
I'm glad you joinned us!!

Yet again in amazement of Susan!!!:worship:

TEK - so many of us feel the same way you do! Please believe me! Do not be discouraged!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter