Disney and Non A-Z Rolodex swaps. see update last page

Hope your package was arrived yesterday. Thanks so much!

John said thanks too! ;)

Holly, I'm sorry, but I won't have these ready to mail tomorrow. I've got 6 letters done and 4 more to do. I will have them done this weekend and in the mail on Monday or Tuesday. They will be there before the deadline.

Here are the 6 that I've completed so far:
B - Birds; C - Cats; H - Hippo (I changed my mind and didn't do hiking on this one. I liked Hippo better); O - Octopus; Q - Queen; W - Winter

DSC00026004-1.jpg

Stephanie please don't worry. Take your time. I only have a few so far. I think we( and I include myself) are all behind on this one. Take your time. I'll move the date if I have to. No stress please. Honest. We have all had a lot going on. All of us.

:hug::hug:
Thank you so much.

I had the Disney ones done for a while. But these everyday ones are killing me. Nothing is not looking like what some one else has already done.

Stephanie please don't worry. Take your time. I only have a few so far. I think we( and I include myself) are all behind on this one. Take your time. I'll move the date if I have to. No stress please. Honest. We have all had a lot going on. All of us.

Thanks Holly. I'm still going to try to get these done this weekend. I need to get these done so that I can get to work on 2 other swaps.

I finally got my craftrobo program back on the computer and cut my backgrounds today (I had cut most of my pieces previously). I am working mainly on this in the next few days and unless an emergency comes up I will have them ready to mail by Wed. I had forgotten until I was checking for tab side that I had 4 instead of 2 everyday cards to do- so I have nothing except the cards cut for those. I spent all of last evening decorating my flounders (I had to do the blue, black, and red with markers/paints, ect as the pieces were to small to cut and glue from his paper piecing}.

Rebecca

All good!

Stephanie I meant to say all those cards look awesome!!!!

I believe it has run away with mine. They are having Mojitos somewhere warm and sunny.

Holly,

Put my cards in the mail today. They've been sitting on my table for the last week. Finally got them mailed.

Terri

I'm sorry I didn't get mine out as planned last week. Our basement flooded out big time so we've spent the last 3 days pulling stuff out & seeing what made it through. Not too bad, but our furninture & walls were shot.I'm sure we were lucky compared to other floods elsewhere. Thankfully, we have some really great friends who helped dh cut out the wet drywall (well, there's an oxymoron!!) and will come back to put up new at the end of the week. Anyway.... I have my package ready to go out with my carrier today.
Thanks!

No worries Michelle. Sorry you are dealing with all that.

Terri your cards came today.

Holly -
I had a bit of an issue with my ABC page swap and it took me A LOT longer than I thought. I have started these, but don't know that I will finish on time. I should be done with the page swap and postal with that on Wednesday. I don't want to rush these to get them out for Thursday (to be to you on Saturday). Would it be ok if I took definitely have them in the mail by Monday? They would get to you by Wednesday (mailed priority with dc). I know it's a few days late, but this last page I designed was more than I thought!! Just let me know...I just was kind of hoping I would get it done in time and now am coming to grips with the fact that it really isn't happening. Given the end of this week and the weekend I know I can finish them up. But, it is up to you!! Thanks, Erin

Erin no worries. Sadly you are not the only one that will not be late. Myself included. So I think I'll just go ahead and move the date back. I don't want anyone to feel pressure to hurry up and get them done. Really. I am so ok with moving the date. It's paper. Not stressing over paper. If you have to stews then it's no fun!!!!!
So bottom line...... Please take your time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter