Disney+ and Satan

In addition to the info in the OP, the IMDB summary says, "the pregnancy gives Pauline supernatural powers and an epic battle between good and evil ensues." The more I learn, the cooler it sounds!
Kinda has a Star Wars them to it.. Darth Vader was evil, but born goodness. And wasn't Satan one of God's main Angels? Now it's really starting to sound Star Warsy

Last edited:
I may be incorrect on this but I think overseas, the Disney+ app contains everything so Hulu + Disney+ are all in the same environment. Here in the US, they're still separate apps so there's less worry about content kids shouldn't be seeing like Fargo. Again, I could be wrong. This could be a Disney+ show that would be on most Disney+ apps.
last in this thread, but it is the same app. but with APP "channel" in a way. Here it's not Hulu but I believe under the Starz channel.

FYI: my experience almost all EU produced content is avail in the US but not really promoted unless it does well. Vice Versa not all US content makes it to EU as like I posted above a certain % has be EU produced. Many German shows do well in the US on Netflix. Neflix has great Germany Stuff. Dark was mentioned, Isi and Ossi, is a cute teen romance film charite is a period piece show on the Berlin hospital backin the 1880s, and best I find is "how to sell drugs online fast" based on a some crazy true story about some german High School nerd who ends up being a drug king from his bedroom.

Kinda has a Star Wars them to it.. Darth Vader was evil, but born goodness. And wasn't Satan one of God's main Angels? Now it's really starting to sound Star Warsy

Satan was described as full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. There is conjecture that he was the worship leader in heaven. He fell because of pride, wanting to raise his throne above God. He took 1/3 of the angels with him.

There are many scholars who believe that the nephalim were the children of fallen angels and humans, which ultimately led to the flood. I don't think Satan was one of the fallen angels who took the daughters of men though.

So, the basis of the story line, whether intentional or not, at least loosely relates to scripture..and the actual plot of the show isn't shocking to me. However, there are often times when shows create a hybrid of scripture with worldly ideas and, for me and many others, scripture isn't something that can, or should, be influenced by outside sources.

So, that is the reason that I wouldn't watch this show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter