Disney Collector Packs 1-3

Hi! I came upon this site doing a "Google" search for the Collector Packs. I know that the posts are old, but hopefully, someone is monitoring them.

I am interested in the Series 2 & 3 figures. If you have extras, and are wanting to sell and/or trade, please let me know.

Thank you!

I am particularly looking for the Hundred Acre Wood characters from Collectors Pack 3, and most urgently Piglet. If anyone has found a lead on how to find these please let me know.

I love the collector packs! I'd also be interested in trading/selling. I have several duplicates...

Hi Everyone...

I know it has been a long time since anyone has posted on here, but I am looking for some of the Series 3 figures. If you have extras and would like to trade/sell, please let me know.

Thank you...

Nancy~

Nancy, just wanted to acknowledge your PM--I don't have enough posts to reply to it, but once I do I'll fire off a reply. Failing that, shoot me an email, my address should be in my profile.

To be honest, I don't usually get over here much, most of my online time is devoted to my "other life" as a prospective WWII Studies major.

Hi Diamondback!
Thank you for the reply.... Just sent another PM with my email address. Look forward to hearing from you...

Nancy~

Found this thread by doing a Google search.

I picked up one of the collector packs collector BOOK (display case book) at the outlet for 99 cents. It is sealed but I was wondering if you can use it for displaying pins? Anybody know? (I didn't think to ask in the store and I don't want to open it, I want to give it to my brother if it can be used to display some of his pins.)

Can hardly wait for the pics. I'm curious to know what these are and what all the excitement is about. I'm a pin collector so this might be something new for me.

Can hardly wait for the pics. I'm curious to know what these are and what all the excitement is about. I'm a pin collector so this might be something new for me.

OH Margaret! I found these during my 10-10 trip! They are the cutest things ever! I bought some myself!!

Ooooohhhh goodness... Something else for me to consume myself and my time in LOL.... as if Pins weren't enough.... They look super cute and cannot wait to get my hands on them!!!

Hello Everyone, I am desperate to see if anyone out there has some figures from Series 3 and 8 that I am missing. I have a bunch of extras from 1,2,5-13 if anyone is looking. But here are the ones I need

Series 3
Bride Ghost
Mickey's Toon town house
Hitchhiking Ghost #3
Pooh.

Series 8- the Pirates of the caribbean collection
Marty
Gibbs
Flying Dutchman
Empress

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter