Disney College

Basically you are guilty and are not even permitted to prove your innocence the minute you sign up. Just happened to my daughter. She is NOT a drug user. Got thrown into an apartment with other room mates she didn't choose. Some nappy headed girl in their apartment smoked tree almost daily, but did it in her car. My daughter reported it to the tip line but nothing happened. She was with for 4 days staying at Saratoga (she had 3 days off). While she was away apparently her tree smoking room mate had her friend visit and they decided to "chill" at the apt. Which meant smoking as much weed as they could. Someone in another apartment reported a "funny smell", security came by and gave the doper a "warning" to get rid of the stuff. Well, my daughter returned to the apt the day we left for home. Turns out this b**ch** solution to "getting rid of the hay" was to hide it in a box in my daughter's room. Well, sure enough, that night here comes security with the dogs. Found the weed the beeacth hid in my daughters room. Now, EVERYONE is OUT. Gone. No questions asked. No chance to defend yourself. No chance to prove your innocence. So, be warned. One room mate can take a whole apartment down. It's very sad. But the security agency Disney outsources to assumes that everyone in the apt knows what everyone else is doing and thus endorses it. So, you are guilty by association.

There should be some mechanism to prove your innocence but alas, there does not seem to be. So, one beeatch gets 6 people thrown out of the program. Needless to say, I'm very upset. My daughter was loving the experience and had nothing to do with this pot head.

Disney! Do drug testing BEFORE accepting people into he CP.

Just realized this was over a year old, but I'm going to continue my reply anyway.

The security that Price Management outsources CAN NOT terminate you. All they can do is write up a report and submit it to some people who will review it. Once security submits their report you have to meet with some people at the commons to explain what happened and they will make a decision.

Security can't Term you on the spot!

You will always be able to argue your case!

I've noticed that over a year ago, people were saying that there was no initial drug-test to get into the program. However, the post from 2010 says that there will indeed be a drug test...

Can anyone confirm an initial drug-test?

Basically you are guilty and are not even permitted to prove your innocence the minute you sign up. Just happened to my daughter. She is NOT a drug user. Got thrown into an apartment with other room mates she didn't choose. Some nappy headed girl in their apartment smoked tree almost daily, but did it in her car. My daughter reported it to the tip line but nothing happened. She was with for 4 days staying at Saratoga (she had 3 days off). While she was away apparently her tree smoking room mate had her friend visit and they decided to "chill" at the apt. Which meant smoking as much weed as they could. Someone in another apartment reported a "funny smell", security came by and gave the doper a "warning" to get rid of the stuff. Well, my daughter returned to the apt the day we left for home. Turns out this b**ch** solution to "getting rid of the hay" was to hide it in a box in my daughter's room. Well, sure enough, that night here comes security with the dogs. Found the weed the beeacth hid in my daughters room. Now, EVERYONE is OUT. Gone. No questions asked. No chance to defend yourself. No chance to prove your innocence. So, be warned. One room mate can take a whole apartment down. It's very sad. But the security agency Disney outsources to assumes that everyone in the apt knows what everyone else is doing and thus endorses it. So, you are guilty by association.

There should be some mechanism to prove your innocence but alas, there does not seem to be. So, one beeatch gets 6 people thrown out of the program. Needless to say, I'm very upset. My daughter was loving the experience and had nothing to do with this pot head.

Disney! Do drug testing BEFORE accepting people into he CP.
Just thought I'd let you know, that little 'angel' of yours is probably railing lines as I'm typing this. Sorry to burst your bubble. Also, congratulations on being an ignorant racist! :)

I've noticed that over a year ago, people were saying that there was no initial drug-test to get into the program. However, the post from 2010 says that there will indeed be a drug test...

Can anyone confirm an initial drug-test?

Just thought I'd let you know, that little 'angel' of yours is probably railing lines as I'm typing this. Sorry to burst your bubble. Also, congratulations on being an ignorant racist! :)

There is no initial drug test. However, there still are surprise inspections, random drug testing, etc.

Also... that post was from 2008. The user only posted once. I don't think they're going to see your response.

There is no initial drug test. However, there still are surprise inspections, random drug testing, etc.

Also... that post was from 2008. The user only posted once. I don't think they're going to see your response.
I know, I still felt the need to vent, since it's clear his daughter smokes pot, but he just ate the story right off her hands.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter