***Disney Design Addict's Chit Chat,Designs and Pixie Dust! Everybody WELCOME!*** Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glynis

<font color=indigo>Taking applications for a WDW t
rosiejo said:
:rotfl: I realised after I posted that I might get that question :goodvibes

In England we have fat chips (fries) like the ones they sell at Harry Ramsdens in Epcot at the UK pavillion. Harry Ramsdens is an expensive chain in the UK but in every town you will find lots of chip shops where they sell battered fish/sausages/pies (all deep fried and extremely unhealthy) and fat chips - they're usually all takeaways and you go in and get a polystyrene tray with your chips in and the fish on top and then they wrap it in paper (traditionally newspaper but not any more) and you take it away and eat them - yum very deliecious!

English fish and chips are easily my favorite things in the world!!!!!!!!!! I spent 3 weeks in London several years ago, and grew to love them dearly! Especially with Malt vinegar on top. Heaven on earth! There's nothing close to me that compares with them. By the way, I'm sad they stopped serving them in newspapers; that kind of added to the experience.

:teeth:

Kate716 said:
Hey all-

I wanted to show you the picture of my daughter in her great homemade t-shirt (design made for us by Kate (J&N's mom)! -Thanks so much!) It was nice for her because all the princesses automatically knew her name from reading the shirt! Another bonus - meeting Kevin, Amy, & Alyssa (KMH1) while waiting for the Magic Kingdom bus at Pop Century! They saw the shirt and knew we were Disers! (Nice to have met you 3! Maybe I'll bump into you again around here at home!)

WDW-MadelynAlice9-30-05.jpg
[/IMG]

Here also is my favorite pic from the 9-30 Halloween Party! My little Snow White with 5 of the 7 dwarves (they couldn't all fit in the picture!) :)

HP-Madelynherdwarves9-30-05.jpg
I made the same shirt for my DD! By the way, your DD is adorable.

Rosiejo - you made my mouth water with those photos of fish and chips. They look yummy!

Brendita said:
Ok the race is on who will be #8000?
:rotfl2: :banana: :rotfl2:

I think Kate is hiding in the background waiting to make her "I'm back" post for #8000. Welcome back, Kate!

Kate716, your DD looks great! I love the Dwarfs pic. Too bad they didn't pose a little more condusive to a group photo.

Just trying to get it closer and thanks for the comments on my daughter. As said before it sure makes a father proud. Now if I can just get some talent agent to feel the same way.

*Future Father of a Child Star?*

tmfranlk said:
I think Kate is hiding in the background waiting to make her "I'm back" post for #8000. Welcome back, Kate!

Well, if that's the case....here's a post to get her closer to checking in!

Kate716 said:
Hey all-

WDW-MadelynAlice9-30-05.jpg
[/IMG]

Here also is my favorite pic from the 9-30 Halloween Party! My little Snow White with 5 of the 7 dwarves (they couldn't all fit in the picture!) :)

HP-Madelynherdwarves9-30-05.jpg

What great pictures. Your daughter is beautiful. I love the picture with the dwarves.

macntosh - sending the bill in the package will be just fine. I will let you know when I get it and send the check

Cajun Princess said:
Somehow I knew you would make the 8000 post. :cool1: Way to go
Another DDA milestone :cool1: 10,000 here we come :cool1:

Yep, Kate goes to Disney so I get 8000!!!!!!!! :rotfl2:

Anybody seen a New Years Clip Art? A party one that is not birthday?

Thanks!

I've been on this thread since it started and I LOVE IT. Great thread.

Going in for major surgery and will miss it for about a week - but

I'LL BE BACK !!!!!

I'll have lots of time to catch up on the posts during recovery :wave:

krdisneybound said:

I'LL BE BACK !!!!!

Get well soon! Have someone post how you're doing so we'll know. You are in my prayers for a speedy and complete recovery!

krdisneybound said:

I'LL BE BACK !!!!!

Sending :wizard: , :grouphug: , and prayers your way. I hope everything goes smoothly for you. God bless and hope you have a speedy recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter