***Disney Design Addict's Chit Chat,Designs and Pixie Dust! Everybody WELCOME!*** Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to relate the following to everyone:

When I went to hospital to pre-register for Wednesday's surgery, I wore one of my shirts that I made and the lady in registration is a Disney fanatic also.

Made for some very nice conversation and a little special for me. She even called the anesthesia tech down to speak to me at that time, instead of waiting for Wednesday morning.

Both of them were very impressed by the shirt and I explained how we do them. I told them that they should see some of the shirts that are made by all of you and how talented everyone is. It was very nice. We will probably see them on the site later on.

DisneyWonderNewYears.jpg

Disney Wonder New Year, DCL

Kate -- welcome home :wave2:

Brendita -- hope things continue to improve for you :sunny:

Blueeyes101817 -- Happy birthday tomorrow! :flower:

krdisneybound -- good luck on the surgery and we will see you back here soon :goodvibes

48 hours from now I will be walking out the door for our trip!
:bounce: :cool1: :bounce:

krdisneybound said:
Have to relate the following to everyone:

When I went to hospital to pre-register for Wednesday's surgery, I wore one of my shirts that I made and the lady in registration is a Disney fanatic also.

Made for some very nice conversation and a little special for me. She even called the anesthesia tech down to speak to me at that time, instead of waiting for Wednesday morning.

Both of them were very impressed by the shirt and I explained how we do them. I told them that they should see some of the shirts that are made by all of you and how talented everyone is. It was very nice. We will probably see them on the site later on.

You know - when I read about your surgery I nearly said you should wear a DDA shirt to make you feel better - how lovely that it worked out so well for you.

Good luck on Wednesday :goodvibes

Kate - welcome back! I'm so glad your shirts caused a stir - and that they were mistaken for official WDW ones is AMAZING! You should be very proud of all of your efforts :0)

Now post some pics I want to see the secret shirts you made!
:goodvibes:

I promise - some pics tonight!!!

One thing I think you will all love is that the Minnie and Mickey you sent went EVERYWHERE with us! Although Julia sometimes left Minnie waiting in the stroller for us - Mickey never left Nick's side - a couple of times we thought we had lost him and a wave a panic went through me - Nick would have been traumatized!!! when Nancy got there on Saturday she started laughing and said - well that is one well loved Mickey!!!

Welcome back Kate!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so bummed I missed #8000 :rolleyes:
Once again, I took the night off from the board to watch the White Sox, but this time it was worth it!!!

We're off to the World Series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

So now the trauma begins. World Series starts on Saturday the 22nd. We leave on Tues the 25th. Tix go on sale tomorrow at noon for the 22nd and 23rd here in Chicago. We had better get some tickets before we leave or DH will be a real pain in the a#@ while we're down there!!! :rotfl:

On a lighter note, who wants to make me a Mickey White Sox shirt???

I have a requset as well. Kate, if you are too overwhelmed from just getting back, I totally understand.

But if anyone wants to take a crack at the shirt with the girls names and characters throughout (kate's design originally), I need another one :blush:

I have the ones for our trip, but I'm taking my dear ..... I have no idea what title she would be (looooong story, full of seriously sad family drama).... 4-year-old friend :) with me to Disney on Ice Princess Classics next week for her birthday, and I think she would love it if we could wear matching t-shirts.

Her name is Darby, if anyone wants to give it a go :) Any girl characters would be fine, but princesses would of course be perfect.

Thanks in advance!

tink2020 said:
I have a requset as well. Kate, if you are too overwhelmed from just getting back, I totally understand.

But if anyone wants to take a crack at the shirt with the girls names and characters throughout (kate's design originally), I need another one :blush:

I have the ones for our trip, but I'm taking my dear ..... I have no idea what title she would be (looooong story, full of seriously sad family drama).... 4-year-old friend :) with me to Disney on Ice Princess Classics next week for her birthday, and I think she would love it if we could wear matching t-shirts.

Her name is Darby, if anyone wants to give it a go :) Any girl characters would be fine, but princesses would of course be perfect.

Thanks in advance!

Jen - send me a PM - we are going next Wednesday night to the show!!

Can someone please help me? I don't have PhotoImpact etc. so I can't remove the background. Can someone please just post or PM me just the White Sox Mickey (and the baseball) from this picture?
TIA!!!

whitesoxmickey.jpg

mommykds said:
Welcome back Kate!

Looking forward to hearing about your trip. Many thanks again for your designs. My family was stopped every where asking where did I get my shirts. It was a lot of fun to do & wear. Here are one of your designs on my guys...
Happy birthday to Julia!

I love your Designs. I must of missed that one. Could you post it? Please... :teeth: I'd love to use it for our Dec trip. Thanks. :wave2:

Welcome back Kate! Boy did that week go fast. It seems like you were just leaving. I'm glad you had a great time and that your shirts were a big hit. I'm looking forward to pictures and the trip report!!

PNO4TE said:
Blueeyes101817 -- Happy birthday tomorrow! :flower:

Thank you!!! :cool1:

also--Welcome back Kate--I also got sooo much attention for your shirts..even people looking at my pics online want to know where i bought them!!

Blueeyes101817 I just noticed your ticker! In case I don't get a chance tomorrow I thought I would wish you a :bday: in advance. 21 - that's a big one!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Cinderumbrella said:
Can someone please help me? I don't have PhotoImpact etc. so I can't remove the background. Can someone please just post or PM me just the White Sox Mickey (and the baseball) from this picture?
TIA!!!

whitesoxmickey.jpg

Cinderumbrella, I did that one, so if you send me a PM, I can get it for you when I get home. I'm at work right now. :)

triplefigs said:
DisneyMagicNewYear.jpg

Disney Magic New Year, DCL

Denise, those are beautiful! Now I guess I'll not only have to plan a trip to the World for every season, but the DCL too! :goodvibes

Kate - Welcome back. Glad to hear that your trip was fun and the kids had a blast. Can't wait to see your pics. You must be so proud of your shirts and designs... :flower: Again welcome back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter