***Disney Design Addict's Chit Chat,Designs and Pixie Dust! Everybody WELCOME!*** Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'm never home this early on a Saturday night. Where is everyone?

Deb

I just got home from the Wiggles and Dinner......called my brother to find out about BAMA and AUBURN......AAAGGGGHHHH!!!! I can't believe Auburn beat ya'll. I would have much rather gone against BAMA in the SEC than Auburn. I just can't stand having to go up against them again. I know you must be bummed out over it but ya'll really did have a great season and something to be proud of. Pleeeeease tell me you are pulling for the DAWGS over Auburn in the SEC.

by the way...........How was your Wiggles show?? Ours was great.....Haley and Jake had matching Wiggles shirts and loved it.

Lynn

I am hear......it has been a long day and now I am ready to sit back and relax. We are going to Michigan on Tuesday....we live in Atlanta.....so I am going to pull the suitcases out and start throwing stuff together.

Lynn

Hi Everyone.
I finally have caught up.
Glad to hear that all the sick kids are better.
Really lovin' the Christmas designs.
I so wish we could have gone @ Christmas time this year.

I love the pictures of MYRA & Family.
She is so cute.

Denise don't worry about the tooth.
DS 26 lost his 1st tooth.
We left a note under his pillow.

I'm sitting here procrastinating. I am having a birthday party for my 3 sons on Wednesday night for our family. I'm expecting about 50 people. I should be cleaning my house or cooking, but no I'm on here thinking that I'll just get a good jump on it in the am. My Mom took all 3 boys tonight and dh is out in his shop working so it is quiet around here.

Deb

DSCF0615.jpg

DSCF0625.jpg

Here's a couple of pictures of the new addition.
DS took the picture of her eating.

lmartin2711 said:
I just got home from the Wiggles and Dinner......called my brother to find out about BAMA and AUBURN......AAAGGGGHHHH!!!! I can't believe Auburn beat ya'll. I would have much rather gone against BAMA in the SEC than Auburn. I just can't stand having to go up against them again. I know you must be bummed out over it but ya'll really did have a great season and something to be proud of. Pleeeeease tell me you are pulling for the DAWGS over Auburn in the SEC.

Lynn

Every Bama fan will pull for anybody over Auburn. Go LSU too! If they keep on winning you will face them instead of Aubies! Besides I like Georgia Dawgs anyway!

Well I think game night was a HUGE success - final score

Julia - 1
Kevin - 1
the rest of us - 0

we were playing a 3rd game however Kevin and Julia both exhibited unsportsmanlike behavior and the game was suspended -

Kevin believed the answer on the card to be wrong and felt Julia was unfairly awarded 3 spaces - he continued in the game but wanted us to know it was under protest

shortly thereafter - Julia declared her 10 or so space lead was enough to declare herself the winner - (at the time Kevin was in 3rd place) so I will have say that the evening ended in a tie

Julia greeted Kevin at the door and said "You were talking trash to me Kevin!!!" :rotfl:

Alyssa and Nick slowly learned how to co-exist during the evening - Amy told Julia that as they got older we could have sleep overs - I turned to see Nick and Alyssa kissing and hugging :love: - so maybe no sleepovers!! :rotfl:

my3princes said:
All 5 of us love this game. It is what we always play on game night. The kids like to play it when they have friends over because they know that no one can beat them. They are disney addicts just like mom and dad.

Deb

My kids want to play all their friends in Scene It too because they can beat anyone. It would be fun to let DDA kids play each other.

Tammi, it has kids questions & adult questions. Even my 4 year old can answer alot of the adult questions. The clips are fun too & they have inspired us to watch Disney movies that we haven't seen before.

WeLoveTheMouse said:
My kids want to play all their friends in Scene It too because they can beat anyone. It would be fun to let DDA kids play each other.

Tammi, it has kids questions & adult questions. Even my 4 year old can answer alot of the adult questions. The clips are fun too & they have inspired us to watch Disney movies that we haven't seen before.

We make our older 2 answer the adult questions too. They always get the kid questions right. We do however allow the 3 yr old to use the kid cards. It would be fun to put the DDA kids up against each other. They wouldn't know what to do with real competition. :rotfl2:

Deb

Of course game night would not have been complete without shirts - so I made the kids these shirts!

gamnnick.jpg

juliagame.jpg

alyssagame.jpg

here they are in their shirts

scarf1004.jpg

scarf1010.jpg

scarf1009.jpg

scarf1002.jpg

this is my new Mickey Plate I just got at WDW - I was so excited to use it - I took a picture - yes - I am a dork!!

scarf1001.jpg

we are so glad that we live close enough to Amy and Kevin for game night!!!!! I hope there will be many more to come!!!!

Anyone play the Disney version of?
Monopoly, Life, Sorry & Trivia.
I love playing these games with DS.
We go back & forward with Trivia.
I always win on the old stuff.
He always wins on the new stuff.

julia & nicks mom said:
Of course game night would not have been complete without shirts - so I made the kids these shirts!

gamnnick.jpg

juliagame.jpg

alyssagame.jpg

scarf1004.jpg

scarf1010.jpg

scarf1009.jpg

scarf1002.jpg

this is my new Mickey Plate I just got at WDW - I was so excited to use it - I took a picture - yes - I am a dork!!

scarf1001.jpg

we are so glad that we live close enough to Amy and Kevin for game night!!!!! I hope there will be many more to come!!!!

Great Shirts. It's nice you were able to get together. It looks like both parents and children are creating lasting friendships.

Deb

Tammi67 said:
I think I will. His bday is Dec. 2 and we leave for WDW on the 17th. It should get us all primed!

Tammi67 -- my oldest son will turn 10 on December 2nd. I can't remember -- how old will your son be?

Duh -- just saw he is turning 6. His birthday is coming up soon -- hope it's a great one!

Brendita said:
Anyone play the Disney version of?
Monopoly, Life, Sorry & Trivia.
I love playing these games with DS.
We go back & forward with Trivia.
I always win on the old stuff.
He always wins on the new stuff.

We have Disney Monopoly and Trivia. We also have Disney chess/checkers. We play them all, but enjoy the Scene It most. We also have Disney Guesswords and Disney Charades. The charades is had for the kids. You've got to read the word then act it out. It will be more fun when they are all older.

Deb

julia & nicks mom said:

gamnnick.jpg

juliagame.jpg

alyssagame.jpg

scarf1004.jpg

scarf1010.jpg

scarf1009.jpg

scarf1002.jpg

scarf1001.jpg

LOVE THE SHIRTS!!! love the plate too!! (is it available online? mil would *Love* it for Christmas!) glad to hear a fun time was had by all on game night! thanks for sharing :)

julia & nicks mom said:

Soooo cute!!! I also love the plate. I am very jealous too!! Not only do you have good game night buddies, but DISNEY game night buddies.

LOL Kate! :rotfl:

I just made Kevin pause Everwood so I could read your post to him and as soon as I got to "unsportsmanlike behavior," he yelled, "Hey!" He claims he will respond after his show is over.

Amy :)

gigi1313 said:
LOVE THE SHIRTS!!! love the plate too!! (is it available online? mil would *Love* it for Christmas!) glad to hear a fun time was had by all on game night! thanks for sharing :)

I only saw the plate at MGM = they didn't sell it at DTD - it is a Mickey swirl plate - the crackers are placed in the swirl of the plate - you could always call Disney merchandising

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter