***Disney Design Addict's Chit Chat,Designs and Pixie Dust! Everybody WELCOME!*** Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

tink2020

Suddenly Tagless!
What?! We're this close to a milestone and NOBODY stayed up to get it?! It would have taken all of 5 minutes...... WHERE IS MARTI?!

Well I'm out of here until it's done. I'm NOT taking this one by mistake! :rotfl:

Online checking in for our flight :banana:
Then it's off to buy t-shirts and print cartridge, then print and iron! Oh, and pack most everything. Nothing like last minute work! :rotfl:

An early congrats to #18,000!

triplefigs said:
I'm sure you bring so much joy to your students and their families. I just love going to the kids' music concerts. It is so much fun!
My thoughts exactly. When I go see my kids' concerts I just get all teary eyed. They all are up there singing their hearts out. Our preschool kids sang "I Wanna Wish You a Merry Christmas" and it about made me cry, hearing that from 2, 3 and 4 year olds.

triplefigs said:
How pretty! Brantley-Kate has 7 different coats courtesy of DH (he's a coat fan!). He'd like that one too!
Ebay. I get so thrilled when I win something that comes down to the wire. Alyssa is big time into wearing dresses and I decided that she needed something a little prettier to wear to church, instead of a regular parka type coat.

PNO4TE said:
YIKES! :earseek: I have not checked the long-range forecast in a week or so. I am NOT a happy camper if it is going to rain the whole time we are there!!! :confused3
Don't. It's not looking good.

my3princes said:
Here is a New Year's design. I think I'm getting the hang of this :)
63925New_Years_web.jpg

Deb
Oooooohhh.....pretty!

MinnieMouseMom said:
Well, I'm so far behind, I think I'm just going to start from current. LOL Anyway, got my MVMCP pics today. First is my family and the second is my family, my parents, Dh's mom, sister, aunt & uncle. Click to make bigger

Great picture. Thanks for sharing. I was wondering what the background was going to be like this year.

YAY!!
Posts!!
Since I had my own little posting party catching up from last night, boy was I surprised to see we were close to another milestone. Since no one wanted to play along, I took it!
See you all when you wake up.​

Tammi67 said:

You did it! :cool1: :banana: :cheer2:

Lol... I'm here, just maintaining my distance! :rotfl:

Burts Bees has GREAT products... I didn't know they did diaper cream too!

Congratulations Tammi, on 18000!!!!!

Tinkaroo -- LOVE your picture in your signature, and the shirts look great! We went last year to see Texas play in the Rose Bowl, but it doesn't look like we will make it this year.

Baloo -- love your explanation of how pregnancy happens!

To everyone, have a FANTASTIC day!

I was surprised when I got to the end that we were so close, so I just continued.

Yes they do, worked great for us. Alyssa had diaper issues and we swore by that stuff. Got to go get ready for school. Hope you get everything done that you need to do.

Tammi67 said:
I was surprised when I got to the end that we were so close, so I just continued.

Yes they do, worked great for us. Alyssa had diaper issues and we swore by that stuff. Got to go get ready for school. Hope you get everything done that you need to do.

You too! I'm off too, just didn't want you to have a posting party by yourself, hit a milestone then nobody be around! ;)

Have a good day everyone!

Riley still has stomach cramps & now says he has a headache. But he has not thrown up since last night. So I will keep him home today & hopefully he will be much better tomorrow :goodvibes

tinknme...hope your little guy is feeling better! :wizard:

Love the picture :rotfl:

Well the babies come from bees pollinating the flowers and here's the proof! :earboy2:

1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Great pictures, t-shirts look good!

MinnieMouseMom said:
Well, I'm so far behind, I think I'm just going to start from current. LOL Anyway, got my MVMCP pics today. First is my family and the second is my family, my parents, Dh's mom, sister, aunt & uncle. Click to make bigger

Tammi, congrats on the milestone! And did you notice, you were also the last post on page 1200. Kind of cool! :cool1:

marcij said:
Tinkaroo -- LOVE your picture in your signature, and the shirts look great! We went last year to see Texas play in the Rose Bowl, but it doesn't look like we will make it this year.

Thanks, marcij! We actually just found out on Sunday that we were able to get our tickets through the university, so we're going to the Rose Bowl!!!! :Pinkbounc We are so excited (my dad is a season ticket holder, and we go to every home game), but I also get so nervous before big games! I just hope we play really well. (Amen to whomever has the tag that reads "some people don't understand the importance of college football"!)

Which reminds me...

Someone on this thread had pm'ed me about getting them something while I'm in Disneyland. Since I'm officially going now, I can do that!

Unfortunately, I cleaned out my pm box, and deleted the original message by mistake. So, please just let me know the particulars, and I'd be happy to help!

I'm taking Alyssa to the ped. this afternoon. She was up at 04:30 complaining about her ear hurting her. I gave her some Motrin and she fell back to sleep somewhere around 06:00. She is still sleeping. I, however, have been up ever since. Oh well, more time to prepare for our trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter