Disney Designer Dolls

I was waiting for someone to post about this! I seriously want the rapunzel and mulan ones. The weird thing about all this designer princess merch is that its only being sold at select stores. I called the closest store to me and they're like oh no... you need to go to either NH or south of Boston to get it, not the store thats 5 miles away *headdesk*

however I think they're an EXCELLENT collection. I think its mature and a beautiful design. I'm not a fan of Aurora's doll though. I think it looks too much like what she normally looks like. And i love Aurora.

Though my opinion may be biased because I love the classic barbies from the 50s and 60s. However combining that idea with the princesses made a horrible day an amazing one.

I can't wait to see who comes out next.

I want the Rapunzel and Belle ones too. The store I went to is about an hour away, which is actually the closest Disney store to me, but dh had to go somewhere near there so I said I was tagging along! lol. I also bought the sequin clutch they had, its online too. And in store (not online) they have these really pretty coffee mugs. I bought the Ariel one, but I also want Rapuzel. I dont' think I will even drink out of it. It has more of a goblet shape to it.

Oh and btw LOVE the pic in your sig of the dolls!!!

The Pocohantas doll is stunning, and she is not my favorite "princess".

They sell out in my store before noon on the date of release, just a warning. We only get about 12-18 dolls total.

The Pocohantas doll is stunning, and she is not my favorite "princess".

They sell out in my store before noon on the date of release, just a warning. We only get about 12-18 dolls total.

Yes, the Pocohantas is beautiful!! The store we went to said they got 15 of them and we got there at 10:15 (store had opened at 10:00) and they had already sold 5! I bought the 6th one. So yeah I bet they sold out of them pretty quickly.

They have the Cinderella and Ariel on disneystore.com. It might be easier for those of you who have to drive an hour or have your stores sell out.

I saw the clutch and it is cute. I wish I didn't always have to carry around so much stuff in my purse where I could actually carry around that clutch. And it was actually really decently priced!

Im not too sure about them. I wanted to like them from a collectors stand point. But Ariel looks like she has a really bad drag queen makeup kind of look going on.:rotfl2:

I need to see these in person though before I decide if I want one or hate them.

I'm buying mine online. I can't risk it! I would hate to drive all that way just to hear oh... no... we're sold out... I'd probably start crying.

I wanted a mug. So they're shaped funny? I can't get any clear picture of them online and they're not for sale online

I plan on buying them all! I have the first two...

I think Pocohontas is stunning. I'm looking forward to her, belle, Mulan and Rapunzel the most out of the ones that are left, but I am going to get 'em all. I haven't collected anything in a long, long time (well, since I've had more than 1 child) so this is a real treat.

Our store sold many over the phone. Call right after opening and they hold it for you. They may take the payment over the phone at that time (not sure), and they do ask for the doll to be picked up that same day.

If possible I would recommend getting them at a store, only because DS.com sometimes ships things like this and they get damaged. (in the past anyway, I am not sure how well they are packaging these dolls).

I do not collect dolls myself, so I just look at them and enjoy them. The matching journals have almost sold out in our store already.

I like the Snow White one too.

is really that popular? Will they get more stuff in? Now i'm more paranoid that i'll get there and they'll have nothing :(

I'm buying mine online. I can't risk it! I would hate to drive all that way just to hear oh... no... we're sold out... I'd probably start crying.

I wanted a mug. So they're shaped funny? I can't get any clear picture of them online and they're not for sale online

I can take a pic and post if for you. I'll do it when I get home since I"m about to go pick up my son from school. But I will post one.

I can take a pic and post if for you. I'll do it when I get home since I"m about to go pick up my son from school. But I will post one.

that would be great if you could! take your time. your son is much more important than me :goodvibes

Took a pic of each side. The one I bought was the last Ariel one in the store! They had 2-3 of most of the other princesses. I want the Rapunzel one too. I just put this up to display on my Ariel shelf lol. Too afraid of it getting broke, and I don't drink coffee anyways.

003.jpg

004-2.jpg

oooh I do like that. i like how theres a pattern on there other than just the princess. I can see why its shaped like a goblet as in they're princesses... but i feel like that makes it easier to break the bottom off. either way i'm gonna see whats and whose available when i drive a half hour out of my way monday to see what they have.

I'm also excited to see which princess comes out this monday! Who do you guys think it'll be?

I so want the notecards, the sticky notes and a journal too...

I think it will be a "B" princess, like Mulan or Pocohontas...but I read somewhere a rumor of that it's Belle. I just wouldn't think they would release 3 super popular princesses in a row, but maybe I'm overthinking it. It is so fun to try and guess though! They're all beautiful. :)

I'm thinking Jasmine for some reason. Tiana or Mulan would be a good one to release now too.

Talked to the girls at my Disney store who said Belle is the next to be released. Hopefully they'll be able to tell me the next three after her come Monday. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter