Disney Designer Dolls

I live in the UK & sadly we only got the dolls here but my sister really wants the Sleeping Beauty, Belle & Cinderella mug & journal, I dont want to get them on ebay because as a lot of you have said they are totally ripping people off, for both the SB mug & journal it was $70 + $33 shipping! & that didnt include any customs fees that might be added.

Are the mugs & journals still available in store & would one of you lovely people buy them & send them to me cheaper or is getting conned by ebay my only option?

Help :)

I live in the UK & sadly we only got the dolls here but my sister really wants the Sleeping Beauty, Belle & Cinderella mug & journal, I dont want to get them on ebay because as a lot of you have said they are totally ripping people off, for both the SB mug & journal it was $70 + $33 shipping! & that didnt include any customs fees that might be added.

Are the mugs & journals still available in store & would one of you lovely people buy them & send them to me cheaper or is getting conned by ebay my only option?

The mugs have been gone for a long time, even before the last shipment of the 5 dolls. And I'm fairly certain the journals are probably gone as well, if not very close. The last shipment they received of the journals was with the last 5 dolls, and that was only 1 of each princess. Last time I was there, there were only a few Tiana's and Pocohontas' left. This is only info relating to what I've seen at my Disneystore. Maybe someone else has seen something different?

So, I hate to say it, but your best bet may be ebay, if it's something you have to have :( Good Luck!

As PP said the mugs were gone within the first few shipments. Journals were gone at the store we went to for the last set of 5 dolls and the manager said they will not be getting any more of the disney designer merchandise.

For those looking for the notecards....

They are on the Disney Store website again.

I was placing an order and typed in designer princess on the search line and was pleased to see then notecards back up for $14.50. I thought they would say sold out but fortunately they went in my cart and I was able to buy a set for myself and my mom. :thumbsup2

For those looking for the notecards....

They are on the Disney Store website again.

I was placing an order and typed in designer princess on the search line and was pleased to see then notecards back up for $14.50. I thought they would say sold out but fortunately they went in my cart and I was able to buy a set for myself and my mom. :thumbsup2

I order myself another set as well! So glad! I regretting not buying two sets the first time around and here is my second chance! So grateful! :cutie:

Hey guys, new member here :)

Quick question, if I got my hands on a "display" designer doll (Ariel), would it cost more or less than the official ones? It doesn't have a certificate or anything though :confused3 I already bought Ariel when she released, so i don't really need this display one. So would it cost more or less if i were to sell it?

Quick question, if I got my hands on a "display" designer doll (Ariel), would it cost more or less than the official ones? It doesn't have a certificate or anything though :confused3 I already bought Ariel when she released, so i don't really need this display one. So would it cost more or less if i were to sell it?

To be honest, the doll is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it on the secondary market. Since these dolls were marketed as limited edition (and the dolls are actually imprinted with the numbers to match their CoAs), the display dolls lack this feature and are of an unknown edition size. It could go either way, but as a collector, personally, I would rather have a doll that was part of the official numbered series than one that did not have an assigned number and CoA. That said, a lot of people do want Designer Ariel, so you should be able to fetch a good price for her in any case.

Yeah that's a tough one
Some collectors will want the numbered series and this woldnt be worth much to them
Others would feel as though it's rare and thus value it more
Finally one who might causally open and display or play with them could not care no matter what

Anyway
It looks like my mom might have jasmine, tiana, maybe aurora for trade/sale if anyone is interested lmk and I can see what he says

Without the certificate of authenticity is just another doll. Not a limited edition one so much less than the other ones.

If you are a cast member, you are not allowed to sell it. I assume a cast member "gave" it to you? I would guess real collectors would not be interested, but maybe people who just like the dolls would be.

This whole Designer Doll thing is just bizzare. I keep reading posts and requests all over the Internet from people wanting to buy or trade for Rapunzel, but no one seems interested in my one.

I don't want to eBay it because I want it to go to someone who genuinely wants it and isn't in it for a quick buck. Ideally, I'd like to trade it with a collector who will look after it and will have looked after the doll I trade for!

I guess if I was out to make money off it, I'd be better off!

I've now managed to get the second 5 dolls at a decent price and they are all in perfect condition (luckily). But, if anyone in the UK or the US have a doll they want to trade with a genuine person, let me know!

The doll is perfect, it's in the UK right now, but I can ship it to relatives who live in Michigan if that's easier!

I'm looking for Belle, Ariel, Cinderella, Jasmine or Snow White for my daughter!

I am still in search of Ariel:headache: I have Pocahantas and Aurora to trade. I will be in Disneyland from Friday to Monday if anyone would like to make an in person trade.

I was seeing if anyone has Ariel, Aurora, or Rapunzel. I have been looking for an Ariel, Aurora, and Rapunzel dolls.
I want Ariel the most. She's my favorite Princess.

I was seeing if anyone has Ariel, Aurora, or Rapunzel. I have been looking for an Ariel, Aurora, and Rapunzel dolls.
I want Ariel the most. She's my favorite Princess.

I think I have an extra Aurora. I will be happy to check when we get home from Disney next week. We will be home late Jan. 2nd.

Ahhh just need to vent ! I was able to get Mother Gothel in the Disney Store UK sale (£25!) so thought I'd chance my luck and search eBay for the Rapunzel designer doll to go with her. Found one starting at £70 and the auction ended today which I was winning at £82. No one had bid in days then with 3 seconds to go some one swooped in with £84 and won! 2 seconds later the exact same Rapunzel was up for sale again TWICE that! I am so furious. I am a genuine collector. Had people thinking they can make a quick buck :(

wigdoutdismom said:
I think I have an extra Aurora. I will be happy to check when we get home from Disney next week. We will be home late Jan. 2nd.

Thank you!! I got Maleficent as a Christmas gift and want to add Aurora.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter