Disney Destinations Offer Code!

I got it - looks the same as $100 off per night? I guess it depends on where you stay? Yacht Club is still about $500 a night for garden view.

Currently booked at YC GV club, unfortunately no club level available with the discount for my dates…

Hey all just received an email today with 20% off offer code! Did anyone else get this? I don’t have any details yet I’m currently waiting in Orbit with a 25 minute wait time. Will keep you posted😬
I got it too, but when I click on it it says my last name/zip code doesn’t match their records. 🤷‍♀️

I got it too, but when I click on it it says my last name/zip code doesn’t match their records. 🤷‍♀️

Try past zip codes that may be associated with your name.

If you've ever traveled with a family member with the same last name, try their zip code(s) too.

For whatever reason mine only ever work if I enter my childhood home zip code and I've seen similar circumstances reported over the years. :upsidedow

I received email as well with the code. But it’s still showing no availability at GF and I cannot seem to see how to apply it to my existing April trip. Tried to apply offer yesterday and told nothing available and today I get code and cannot apply it to existing reservation..?.. Am I missing something?

I got one too after cancelling in December.

I wish BC was 20% like YC.

Can anyone paste the exact info in this offer? I can't log in, even with my maiden name/past zip which has worked in the past. I want to see the exact details before I waste my time on hold lol.

I canceled February (unfortunately) and I wonder if that triggered the email code. I booked two YC rooms/water view for May - slim availability and not a huge discount (due to the crazy standard rates) but I’m doing it. Better availability than the general discount it seemed.

Turns out they booked one room at the 20% off and the other with the $100 off per night - i'm on the phone trying to get this fixed! If you book more than one room, check your rate!

*problem fixed* The 20% off rate is better than the general discount.

Last edited:
Just alerting you that I opened a browser and put a week in without any discount and then I also clicked on the discount link in my email offer which opened another browser and I used the same dates for both. (All else was equal too)

The base price on the discounted rooms was much higher than the base price on the non discounted rooms. That seems criminal to me and you guys might not be getting what you think.

Crunch the numbers and do the math.

Last edited:
Of course my husband gets every PIN code for years except this one that we can actually use! Lol

Just alerting you that I opened a browser and put a week in without any discount and then I also clicked on the discount link in my email offer which opened another browser and I used the same dates for both. (All else was equal too)

The base price on the discounted rooms was much higher than the base price on the non discounted rooms. That seems criminal to me and you guys might not be getting what you think.

Crunch the numbers and do the math.

View attachment 636561

Is it possible that the base price were for different room types? Using the publicly available promo, I've only seen King Bed rooms at POR as part of the discount for the dates I was looking but without the discount they had all room types available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter