Disney Destinations Offer Code!

Is it possible that the base price were for different room types? Using the publicly available promo, I've only seen King Bed rooms at POR as part of the discount for the dates I was looking but without the discount they had all room types available.

It was the same room type. I did it for 3 different resorts about 5 times each and cleared cache.

Bottom line is you're not really getting 20% off of a price you could get.

Just alerting you that I opened a browser and put a week in without any discount and then I also clicked on the discount link in my email offer which opened another browser and I used the same dates for both. (All else was equal too)

The base price on the discounted rooms was much higher than the base price on the non discounted rooms. That seems criminal to me and you guys might not be getting what you think.

Crunch the numbers and do the math.

View attachment 636561
Ha now it's $377. Complete BS.

I have never seen any standard rates change. Unless you search different dates. Some days of the week are more expensive then others, so the average per day changes. If you want to make these claims you need to show your searches.

What I have noticed in the past the discounts are not in the standard rooms and start to be applied to the next level room.
It is specifically that the rooms are limited, so the lowest price rooms (no view/standard) sell out first. So all that’s left allocated is the higher ones. For example, If 20% of rooms are on the special, and there are 100 standard and 20 deluxe rooms at the resort, then there will be 20 discounted normal rooms and 4 deluxe view rooms. The 20 rooms will go quickly and all you will see is the 4 deluxe view rooms. You can still see any of the 80 non-discount standard rooms as well.

The availability of these ‘discounts’ have become more minuscule over the years. Point is that when they include a resort in an offer there may be only one available at that discounted price. Misleading the public has become Disney’s thing since their great money grab began.

I also received this PIN Code. I have an existing reservation. Can I add this code to my existing Ressie online or do I need to call to have it added? It would only save me about $5/night more than with the Canadian Discount I currently have but every little bit helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter