Disney Dining Swap- Completed!

Heidi's package arrived today- it looks great on the outside but I haven't had a chance to open it yet.

Rebecca

I have a Crafty Mamas get together tonight!! I am trying to finish up this swap in the next week or so...I leave for Disney October 4th WooHoo!!!

I got all of my materials together and since I have a retreat this weekend I should have them all done by next Monday.

Checking in-almost finished with the other HUGE swap I've been working on, plan to start this one this weekend. Will mail on time or early. :thumbsup2

Checking in...I am finished all of my groups except Crystal Palace. I have an idea sketched out...just have to get more paper and get to cuttin'!

Pieces for Crystal Palace...

DSCN5968.jpg

Close up of detail...needs something on the blue square...but you get the gist!
DSCN5969.jpg

I tried to match the color scheme posted in previous pics...hopefully that worked!

I did put little pooh stickers on the blue square and then bagged and tagged. Should hopefully have this mailed out by Saturday!!! :cool1:

Checking in for the week. Just back...putting the finishing touches on a few other saps this weekend...then on to bang these out. No problem finishing on time!!!

Just checking in...I just need to finish two mats for 1900 Park Fare (ran out of paper) and then I am DONE....WooHoo!!!! I am hoping to get them in the mail tomorrow morning!

Here's what I have so far:

DSC_0185.jpg

These are my embelished shapes for Goofy's Kitchen, my journal boxes for Rainforest Cafe, and my paper piecing for Ariel's Grotto.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter