Disney Dining Swap- Completed!

Heres three of my groups,
Group B Ariels Grotto
DSCN4107.jpg

Group F Crystal Palace (all of the boxes are different colors and patterns)
DSCN4106.jpg

Group G-Akerhaus (this didnt turn out quite how I had it in my head but Im liking it)
DSCN4104.jpg

I love them!! That topper is great!!! What is that font? I could use it for the 4" letter so they coordinate well!!!

I'm postal as of this afternoon. :thumbsup2

It arrived today.

Just so everyone knows I am out of town from this evening until Saturday- I will check in as I have time but not as regularly. I will post if anything arrives when I get home. we have someone staying at the house ao mail won't be a problem.

Rebecca

Sorry we've been out of town.. Its called Black Castle. I cant remember the site I got it from but it was a free one

Thanks!! I actually downloaded some new fonts yesterday and that was one of them...it looked like the one so I went with it!! :thumbsup2 That's awesome...they will make a great set!

Good Morning! I wanted to see how everyone was doing on this as the mail by date is tomorrow.

Rebecca

Rebecca, I only have two groups and they should be done fairly quickly. I will most likely mail on Wednesday or Thursday, but you should have them by the due date.

Can you hold my package to mail until after the 4th of November or so? My FIL will be coming in to feed the cats and get the mail, but I'd prefer he not have to worry about packages. Thanks ;)

I hope this will work as the paper piecing for group F--Crystal Palace:

100_2903.jpg

I wanted mine to be a little different than the ones Jayne put on the borders. I used scrapbooking glue to adhere the flowers, it's not quite dry in the pic (it dries clear). What do you think?

I LOVE this piece!!!! It's just beautiful!!!

Rebecca, I only have two groups and they should be done fairly quickly. I will most likely mail on Wednesday or Thursday, but you should have them by the due date.

Can you hold my package to mail until after the 4th of November or so? My FIL will be coming in to feed the cats and get the mail, but I'd prefer he not have to worry about packages. Thanks ;)

Not a problem at all- you should be able to mail with the card swap- since that is going out this week.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter