Disney Dream November 27, 2017 - 4-Night Bahamian Cruise

Hi there! I'm excited to be joining this cruise group! This will be my honeymoon trip! My fiancé has never been on a cruise, but I've been on the Dream once before with my parents and brother. So excited to share this experience with him! I see it has been asked on here before, but is a fish extender group set up for the trip? We would LOVE to join!! My mom took on the organizing for our family my last cruise so now I'm flying solo on planning for us.

Hello, my family will be taking our 2nd Disney Dream cruise and we are so excited! My husband and I will be traveling with our girls who are 13 and 16. I am interested in joining the fish extenders group.

Last edited:
This is my first time doing the fish extenders. Does anyone know how it works? Does one person organize it? How do you know who is in your group?

There is a FB Group for this specific cruise and Tiffany Hebert Badeaux is organizing the FE Groups in that Group. The Facebook Group is called
Disney Dream November 27 - December 1, 2017

There is a FB Group for this specific cruise and Tiffany Hebert Badeaux is organizing the FE Groups in that Group. The Facebook Group is called
Disney Dream November 27 - December 1, 2017
I submitted a request to be added to the FB group yesterday after booking this cruise the day before.

Hi everyone! Hurricane Irma stole our Halloween cruise so we're going to move to your Very Merrytime sailing! My hubby is a LEO and is deployed to south Florida for a few weeks. So excited to meet you all!

Hello, my family will be taking our 2nd Disney Dream cruise and we are so excited! My husband and I will be traveling with our girls who are 13 and 16. I am interested in joining the fish extenders group.
Have you found any fish extender groups?

Hi all! We would like to be a part of the fish extender fun!!
1 6-year old boy, a couple celebrating 50 year Anniversary And us.--nothing special about us.

Hi there! The FE groups were created on Facebook but I think they may be closed now. The group is called Disney Dream November 27 - December 1, 2017. Sherry L Ryals is in charge of the FE groups. See you soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter