Disney Dream September 28th 2018 3 night Bahamian Halloween on the High Seas Cruise

Laura is the admin for the one I am one...I am pretty sure it is the same one. I have seen your name on there before. Are you doing an additional fe? Or are the same groups as facebook.

Hi Everyone, I'm here ;-) I've never really 'liked' this way of chatting, prefer the other, not allowed to mention the other social network here though, but you're all over there as well :-) I pop on here, when I remember, to see if anything is happening.

Hey I'm in for this cruise! :) My best friend booked it for her family. But her husband isn't a traveler and has requested to skip the cruise! Her mother paid for it so my bff changed her husband out for ME!!! How exciting. I can't wait to see how her little boy likes Disney & DCL! I'll probably be their personal photographer for the cruise and make her a photo book as a thank you for taking me! I think she has signed up for the family FE *somewhere else that can't be mentioned* lol. I'd be interested in getting in on an adults only FE if there is to be one.

Hi Heather, yes Shanlee added you to our group that can't be mentioned ;-) We have an adults FE so I'll get you on to that, I'll message you for details :-)

Can you give me more details about the fish extender? First time Disney cruiser here.

Hi and welcome to the cruise :-) Fish Extenders are pockets that hang from your stateroom door, usually a fish, hence the name Fish Extenders ;-) We have lists of 10 cabins max and cruisers swap gifts with the on their list. Usually once over the entire cruise, so not daily, and gifts can be shop bought or made :-) we have a group on another network, that i'm not allowed to mention :-( But if you have - rhymes with race brook ;-) you can search for us 28th September 2018 Dream cruise :-)

Hello Laura,
I don’t have a FB, how can I sign up for the FE group? I also don’t have an assigned cabin yet...
Oriana
P.S. but super excited about our first Disney Cruise!!!!

Hello Laura,
I don’t have a FB, how can I sign up for the FE group? I also don’t have an assigned cabin yet...
Oriana
P.S. but super excited about our first Disney Cruise!!!!

If you can let me know names of who is the cabin, ages of children - if any, if celebration cruise, any allergies and finally stateroom number when your have it :-)

If you can let me know names of who is the cabin, ages of children - if any, if celebration cruise, any allergies and finally stateroom number when your have it :-)
No allergies
Adults
Oriana: ❤️ halloween
Jonathan: Celebrating birthday
Child
Dahlia: 3yrs loves puzzles, princesses, coloring books, pirates, magic markers etc (very artistic)

Thanks

No allergies
Adults
Oriana: ❤️ halloween
Jonathan: Celebrating birthday
Child
Dahlia: 3yrs loves puzzles, princesses, coloring books, pirates, magic markers etc (very artistic)

Thanks

Hi Oriana, I need your cabin number and I've added you to the FE list but can't seem to post the file here, can you let me know your email address and i can email it to you :-)

DIS Username: theappe
Stateroom: 8025
Adults: William (33) fav: Pluto & Magela (34) fav: Goofy/Jack Skellington
Children: Erin (4) All Disney Princesses

Any Allergies?: no
Celebrations: Erin's 5th birthday

Official Fish Extender List: (TBC)

DIS Username: theappe
Stateroom: 8025
Adults: William (33) fav: Pluto & Magela (34) fav: Goofy/Jack Skellington
Children: Erin (4) All Disney Princesses
Any Allergies?: no
Celebrations: Erin's 5th birthday

Official Fish Extender List: (TBC)

Hi William and Magela, I'll add you to a new FE list :-) I will need your email address as i can't seem to post files here :-(

Hi guys,

I know I'm a bit late, but just wanted to say "thank you" to everyone that participated in my fish extender group. My daughter (as well as my wife and myself) loved the gifts.

Again, thanks a lot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter