Disney Emoji Blitz

Anyone else's game not moving past the first blue screen? It looks like it loads but it does not move to another screen - so annoying.

I would have thought in would have been Jiminy Cricket for free earth day emoji

I got EVE, which was pleasantly surprising, because I already had WALL-E. I've been buying silver boxes every time I hit 15000 coins, like clockwork, hoping to get the last 2 silver box emojis that I don't yet have- but nope, every single one has been a duplicate. (Which is fine, I want to max them all out, but it would be sooooo satisfying to have at least one of each.) I'm too paranoid to waste gems on a diamond box if I have even one of the emojis inside already, because I figure I'll just get a duplicate instead of a new one, so I figured I'd get another WALL-E from the Earth Day box. So yeah- it was refreshing to get something new!

The Tangled Event has started...it's a regular bingo card type event. The last prize is a Diamond Box, which could contain Rapunzel, Pascal, Flynn, or Maximus. Good luck everyone!

Is it just me, or does anyone else kind of not like the item collection events? I feel like it's kind of a drag because the "lucky emoji" for the rare items aren't really lucky at all, and without using the 'more items' boost (or even with), the bags seem to be few and far between. I'm looking forward to the Star Wars magic key event instead!

I'm the other way; I feel like the Magic Key events move far to slowly with only one or two keys per game. I find the pace of that that event frustrating. I haven't had to use the more items boost to finish the item collection events, even without the lucky emojis, but I do have Holiday Mickey and Chip which make collection go a little faster (I think). I guess it's good that they do both kinds of events (plus the Challenges) to give everyone something they like and something they don't.

Boo, somehow the game purchased for me a magic key (I logged into the app for the first time yesterday and there was a screen that said "purchase successful" except I never made a purchase!), and when I contacted support, their answer was "We are aware of an issue that is occurring with the Wand purchases, but unfortunately, we do not have any ability to compensate for this at this time. With that being said, we are collecting information and creating a report for any affected players. Once our developers have got to the cause of this issue, they will be able to look into any compensation they seem fit."

I just want them to take back the wand and give me back my gems, how is it that they don't have the ability to do that? *sigh*

I agree the “lucky” emoji on the bingo card events isn’t all that useful. I’ve found better results with Holiday Mickey.

I'm on the last level and don't have any of the lucky emojis (I have Rapunzel). This is going to take a while.

I'm on the last level and don't have any of the lucky emojis (I have Rapunzel). This is going to take a while.
I am still stuck on the THIRD level for 3 straight days. I have Holiday Mickey and Pascal and I need ONE more "Snuggly Duckling".

I have found that if you switch out emojis every few games, rare items tend to come around more often. If you stay with the same emoji for too long, they tend to get "stale" and have fewer items drop.

I've been stuck on the fifth mission for several days now. I can collect as many as 6 or 7 items in a game, and they are all paper laterns, which no longer do me any good. I get one of the two items I am missing every 50 or 60 items or so, regardless of who I use, and since I average about 3 per game, it is unlikely that I will finish the level before the event ends.

I've been stuck on the fifth mission for several days now. I can collect as many as 6 or 7 items in a game, and they are all paper laterns, which no longer do me any good. I get one of the two items I am missing every 50 or 60 items or so, regardless of who I use, and since I average about 3 per game, it is unlikely that I will finish the level before the event ends.
I'm now on level 5 too. I have played about 12 games at this level collected exactly ZERO "rare" items.

I'm finally on card 6! It took me 3 days to get through card 5 and this last level has a lot more rares to collect! I hope I can finish because I refuse to use diamonds and get an emoji I already have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter