Disney Event Swap ~ COMPLETE

Anne & Sheila your packages arrived today :) Thanks for the gifts!!!

I'm waiting on one more box, Erin was delayed by a family emergency. I will start taking pictures and swapping out the groups that she isn't in. I should have her box by the weekend.

If you are only in Star wars groups I'll have those in the mail by Wednesday :)

Hi guys!! So sorry for the delay! I am back and have everything done. I have to finish bagging and tagging. Will get these out hopefully tomorrow before heading back to the in-laws.

Cheryl, just wanted to let you know that my package was waiting for me when I got home this afternoon. I luv everything! Thanks so much to all the SWW group ladies & thanks for being a terrific hostess, Cheryl!

The new house would be wonderful if it weren't for all the boxes that still need to be unpacked. We have way too much stuff!!

I hate unpacking boxes! It always seems to take forever!

Guys - I'm sorry!! These got held up again...gave them to DH to mail Saturday and he forgot. So, they are on their way today and should be there Friday!

Finally uploaded the rest of my pictures (and left them large to see easier!!):

Disney Halloween Kit

eventcolorswaps001.jpg

Characters in Christmas Attire

eventcolorswaps002.jpg

MNSSHP tags

eventcolorswaps003.jpg

Holiday decorations

eventcolorswaps004.jpg

MVMCP parade tags

eventcolorswaps007.jpg

Villains stage show title

eventcolorswaps008.jpg

Osborne lights paper clips

eventcolorswaps012.jpg

Holiday Wishes mats

eventcolorswaps013.jpg

Dance Party mat & box

eventcolorswaps014.jpg

Boo to You kit

eventcolorswaps015.jpg

Flowers kit

eventcolorswaps028.jpg

F & W tags

eventcolorswaps029.jpg

Treat Trail shapes

eventcolorswaps030.jpg

Boo to You parade license plate

eventcolorswaps031.jpg

Hallowishes title

eventcolorswaps032.jpg

MVMCP shapes

eventcolorswaps033.jpg

Holiday treats shapes

eventcolorswaps034.jpg

MVMCP parade kit (went the Santa route)

eventcolorswaps035.jpg

Characters in costume (Minnie Princess)

eventcolorswaps036.jpg

Gingerbread House kit

eventcolorswaps037.jpg

Holiday Wishes mats

eventcolorswaps013.jpg

Dance Party mat and box

eventcolorswaps014.jpg

Erin your box arrived today. Thanks so much for the present (my tree thanks you too!) also we split the chocolate 3 ways and we all think it's super yummy! :)

I'll be photographing and sorting this weekend and should be postal to everyone on Tuesday.

Erin your box arrived today. Thanks so much for the present (my tree thanks you too!) also we split the chocolate 3 ways and we all think it's super yummy! :)

I'll be photographing and sorting this weekend and should be postal to everyone on Tuesday.

You are welcome!!! I remembered that little German shop near us and ran to get it for you instead of in Disney! Thought it made a good hostess gift! :thumbsup2 And, the other day when I told you "to let me know if you tasted the difference"...the chocolate was why. Do you think they taste different...in a good way...than the regular? I do!! LOVE THEM! And, glad it all got there in one piece...was a little nervous, but it seemed to be packaged well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter