Disney Event Swap ~ COMPLETE

Erin your box arrived today. Thanks so much for the present (my tree thanks you too!) also we split the chocolate 3 ways and we all think it's super yummy! :)

I'll be photographing and sorting this weekend and should be postal to everyone on Tuesday.

Cheryl would you mind holding on to mine??? we get home on 10/21!
thanks!

Erin, love all your pieces!!

We are postal :dance3: I have DC for everyone if we need it.

Lisa--I'll be holding your box until the 21st ;)

Jayne--I'll be taking your package to the post office on Tuesday, since I need to talk to a "real person".

:yay::yay: My package arrived today!!!! Thanks everyone, love all the beautiful pieces. I can't wait to use some of them this weekend!!! Thanks for hostessing Cheryl!

Cassey

I agree, everything was wonderful :) Glad your package arrived safely.

I'm hoping to get the slide show up tomorrow.

We got our box. I haven't been to mom's to open it yet but going today! Can't wait to see what everyone made.:goodvibes

My box arrived today- I haven't looked through everything but what I have seen looks great.

Rebecca

Yay!! That is everyone except Jayne and the one I'm holding 'til next week :)

The slide show has been added to post #4. Thanks Jennifer for the step by step instructions :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter