Disney Family Decals for Car

rachel09985

DIS Veteran
Really random but....I think I need to get some of those for my car!! I wonder what percentage of Dis'ers have those in their car? I don't have kids so it might look kind of weird though!

I don't know about you guys but everytime I see someone driving with those decals on their car I want to wave at them, roll down my window, and yell ,"Hey I love Disney Too!!!"

Whats the best store at Disney to find them?

We got ours at MouseGears in Epcot. I thought I saw them at World of Disney in DTD as well, but not sure.
I get lots of comments from people at work and in parking lots! One of my co-workers said it makes her smile to see my car window!

ohmygoodness.....I couldn't agree more!! Here in Canada, you don't see it very often (in fact, I can only remember ever seeing 2 cars with these stickers) but I want to follow them to wherever they're going and give them a big hug!!! Are there any online stores where I can buy these???

You can buy them at disney shopping.com under the section for park merchandise or at least you could a few weeks ago

Really random but....I think I need to get some of those for my car!! I wonder what percentage of Dis'ers have those in their car? I don't have kids so it might look kind of weird though!I don't know about you guys but everytime I see someone driving with those decals on their car I want to wave at them, roll down my window, and yell ,"Hey I love Disney Too!!!"

It's just DH and I and I put those sticker on my car aka Tink!

I bought most of mine at the gift shop at ASMu... I think I got the two girls, and dog and cat there. Pretty sure I got Hubby and I in MK somewhere.

Really random but....I think I need to get some of those for my car!! I wonder what percentage of Dis'ers have those in their car? I don't have kids so it might look kind of weird though!

I don't know about you guys but everytime I see someone driving with those decals on their car I want to wave at them, roll down my window, and yell ,"Hey I love Disney Too!!!"

It won't look weird at all!

We don't have kids, either, but we have a stickers for DH, me, and our two dogs. I also have my Minnie antenna topper and my foam Minnie hanging from my visor. They bring a little Disney magic to me every day! :)

We bought ours at World of Disney, but we have seen them all over the parks and resorts. Like a PP said, you can also order them online through Disney.

well it's not one of the family ones but I got this car decal today... I have another decal on the way

IMG_0617.jpg

The other one is a Tink one. I'll post a pic when I get it

I saw a couple in thier probably mid 70's with them on their car the other day. We don't have them b/c those stick figure people are one of my pet peeves but I do take a peek at the people who have the Disney ones and wonder if they have ever been in the parks when I have.

well it's not one of the family ones but I got this car decal today... I have another decal on the way

IMG_0617.jpg

The other one is a Tink one. I'll post a pic when I get it

I had my entire Disney family on my Tahoe... traded it a few months ago for new Camry and this is the one I got! :lovestruc ( I had to scrape my Disney family off before trading because I couldn't stand the thought of someone else driving around with "my family" on the back! :rotfl2: ) Now the boys say it looks like I've kidnapped Mickey! :eek: :idea: :sad2:

I don't have the people, but when we got a beige/gold Uplander I had to do something to make it better. So we had Goofy on one side and Minnie on the other, and a Mickey on the back because it was free with purchase. That van was burned up a month later, but when we got a new one (burgundy- much better looking), I bought the same ones again! Good thing, because there are a few other burgundy ones in town. This way I know it's mine. And so does everyone else :)

I have DH, Me, Hs, Dsgf,(she lives with us) 4 dogs and 2 cats would like to add 3 sugar gliders and a ferret to complete the family. I get tons of compliments on how cute they are, will bee replaceing worn ones this trip. Love the Mickey peeking will look for that for the sides. Dh thinks I'm nuts but its my van sooo.

I get the same urge to do that when I see someone with Disney decals!

I have the disney "dad and mom" on my husband's car & I bought those at DTD. I'm pretty sure I got them in that little "under $5 store". He still "complains" how I put Disney stuff on his sports car :stir: muahahhaha

For my car, I got the rest from Amazon and Ebay. They both have really cute license plate frames too. The one I have says "Walt Disney World" at the top and "Been there, Done that, GONE BACK" on the bottom. I should take a pic tomorrow :cloud9:

I don't have kids either and I have two sets. A man and woman wearing Mickey ears. With The Fecca Family written underneath. I have a set on each side back window. On the rear window I have Disneyholic on the bottom in the middle with mouse ears on each side. I got mine on eBAY.
Nancy princess:

ohmygoodness.....I couldn't agree more!! Here in Canada, you don't see it very often (in fact, I can only remember ever seeing 2 cars with these stickers) but I want to follow them to wherever they're going and give them a big hug!!! Are there any online stores where I can buy these???

You can get them on eBAY. That's where I got mine.
Nancy :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter