Disney Family Decals for Car

I have DH, Me, Hs, Dsgf,(she lives with us) 4 dogs and 2 cats would like to add 3 sugar gliders and a ferret to complete the family. I get tons of compliments on how cute they are, will bee replaceing worn ones this trip. Love the Mickey peeking will look for that for the sides. Dh thinks I'm nuts but its my van sooo.

I think we may be living the same life in an alternate universe because that last line sounds SO familiar.

DH: Great so I get to drive the van with mickey and tinkerbell on it?

ME: No... it's my van and you hardly ever drive it lol. I didn't complain when you put your turkey feet and deer sillouhette on your car. this is my car... so be quiet.

DH: yes dear

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

We got decals this past visit at World of Disney in DTD.
DH got the "My Other Car is a Monorail" to put on his Bug and I have Grumpy (picked out by DS) on my Cooper Clubman.

Dh has Ravens stuff all over his but do I complain??? nooo. It's his car if he wants that ok by me, so don't say anything about my displaying my love of Disney and my family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter