• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fantasy Cruise September 10, 2016

We booked this cruise on our 1st cruise in June!! We are so excited to go back and I am already checking the countdown on the disney cruise app lol Anyone know if a Facebook group has been started for this cruise yet? On our last one, there was a facebook page for the cruise and we set up FE's did a mixology sign up and just chatted so that we felt like we "knew" people once we got onboard. Anyways looking forward to it and here's to the next 401 days 4 hours 31 minures and 53 seconds!
I booked my first Disney cruise with my family very excited

Yay! We just booked this today while still in Paradise onboard the Fantasy. It will be our first cruise as DCL Gold. Sailing is our family of 4, me along with DH and our two kids who will be 9 (DD) and 6 (DS) at the time and also my Uncles from Chicago.

We are Floridians and I did question booking this... we've always avoided hurricane season but our annual schedule got messed up this year. Hoping for another magical cruise!! Will hop over to the FB meet too.
Our kids are about the same age daughter 10 son 7 we are first time cruisers

Good morning everyone.

Excited for our 2nd Cruise and wanted to start the thread for these dates so we can all get to know eachother.

Looking now for a Facebook Group. If none found I'll create that too and post the link here.

Happy Sailing!
hell my family an I are going on are first disney cruise

Just booked this cruise for my DH and I. (Both 55) We are creatures of habit and this will be our 3rd. Disney Cruise with just the two of us. 5th total. We were planning a trip to Tahiti, but our youngest son decided to get married last November and the Tahiti money went towards wedding expenses. So, we will wait on Tahiti and do what we do best, Disney. We are from So. Cal and do Disneyland often with our annual passes. We did a Fantasy Cuises 2/14 and had a most wonderful time. We upgraded at the port to a 1bedroon concierge and WOW!! We will try to upgrade again, but will be happy either way. I have made a request to join the social media group and will check both site for updates. I would love to Pixie Dust those doing the FE with children, but will pass on receiving. I have an idea for Tortola with a private charter to The Baths. Would love to keep it all adults, I believe up to 12 people. Let me know if you are interested. Looking forward to 9/10/16 and cruising with all of you.

We may be interested in an adults only private charter to the baths. Are you looking at any particular company?

Good morning everyone.

Excited for our 2nd Cruise and wanted to start the thread for these dates so we can all get to know eachother.

Looking now for a Facebook Group. If none found I'll create that too and post the link here.

Happy Sailing!

Hi - just sent request on FB. It will be our family's first cruise ever!

Hi! DH and I along with 4 friends who have never cruised Disney have booked this cruise. Looking forward to getting to know everyone. Would love to join the Facebook group too We all will be celebrating our 35 wedding anniversaries on the cruise. We were all in each others weddings and still are good friends.

Good morning everyone.

Happy Sailing!
Hello
My family and I are going on this cruise as well. I would love love to be apart of the Facebook group. I asked to join it my name is Shawntae Brown

Hello
My family and I are going on this cruise as well. I would love love to be apart of the Facebook group. I asked to join it my name is Shawntae Brown
Just so you know nny2K hasn't been here on DISboards since Apr 2015. And links to other social media sites are not allowed on DISboards.

Hi all! Just wanted to let you know that I merged the two threads for this cruise! Hope you have a wonderful sailing! :)

Hi!
we are from Japan.

We would love to join the fish extender group.

We are 2nd cruise.
Just 2 adults and 2 children (8 and 2) in the room.

Thanks,
Mayu

Last edited:
Hi!
we are from Japan.

We would love to join the fish extender group.

We are 2nd cruise.
Just 2 adults and 2 children (8 and 2) in the room.

Thanks,
Mayu
Hi Mayu. Most cruisers seem to be on Facebook now. Husband and I are on Fantasy BTB cruises Sept 3 and 10th. I have been communicating via FB but I check over here every couple of weeks. Come join.

Hi Mayu. Most cruisers seem to be on Facebook now. Husband and I are on Fantasy BTB cruises Sept 3 and 10th. I have been communicating via FB but I check over here every couple of weeks. Come join.
Hi, Carnationkila.
Thank you for your help. Let's enjoy this cruise together!!
Mayu

Hello everyone!
Feel so late to the game as we only have a few weeks until sail date. My family, 3 DD(ages 5,4, 9mos) & husband as well as our terrific nanny can't wait for September!! A friend of mine just told me about the FE. We would like to join, if it's not too late. Looking forward to seeing and meeting you all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter