Disney Food Pictures...Part V!

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Ohana

*It's so hard to get appetizing looking photos of the meats here, because they were spaced out quite a bit. So when each new meat was brought out, we were done with everything else on our plate. I tried my best!

POG

Tambu Lounge

Lapu Lapu

Auntie Gravity's Galactic Goodies

Root Beer Float

Pecos Bill

Chicken Fajitas / Beef Burrito

Cuban at Bongos - Disney Springs
One of the best quick serves this trip!
fU11QYz1lSgMTN86i5wNUGZFKXou67x79mRtv7WT_tOK6hT7nt12apMKJ5KMVxQ0l3y2uyhYsp-XeX_QzKGmOKO3dpFD9YAYwD6INH0-zVBU_zgrcWb8ygCiB_XchMGGfAnhWNkzTspTlpYVyQi0gj2gcaBwtxjLi4SkGLW4867lywA-dvaKpk-88md2hHYunET2gqS2bvcJVSzZdccp4o9tyZFePxe892fzr45OfZ7iB8iXr3BN7MDncSRCelq7byNQvFVOmrWoNmo4vbAQdElF587r1deS7vbFa9EqQTSrJ84JaJu3oQbfs2_bxJVO-Mmk7peUu_tl9O7IVgbjxNPJkKpzhCOCRUA6qv-w_M97r2rEYPosZjJUE8Ml0eSmDW6FaamNbY_sCt1sy4-NWX9FIvCNfbrmn_GwrqBBdijEl6qRrxl9tHCWtFGs6KvyXeMHPvzpVOmauTQOX42t2v1-16cT_jT730_O9cEtaPBW0zfzbliUUPSttW4Zv8ZwWQ4og9rCljmEGXkHdjCaT-Kc6MG4ap9g4syP86oxeKI3TdRANNLItg1si5k5xFj0lJqFTMSxPFH2bYfmepFaBA98AX8XL_hJHOjkOScKQsRKRPvU=w1601-h901-no

1) love the photobomber to the left
2) what kind of bag are you using? It looks like exactly what I need.

I know these are off topic but I'm really hunting for a better park bag!

I didn't notice I was being photobombed until I got home lol
That is my mother her purse is just a Disney parks purse we saw them at all the gift shops there she loves it.

Lunch at Cosmic Rays - I got the chicken bacon sandwich with green beans and added crispy onions, bbq sauce, & pickles. Diet Coke as my drink & strawberry lemonade slushie instead of dessert. It was delicious even though the sandwich was cold when I got it. Also, a cast member gave us a free chocolate cake because we were on our honeymoon. My husband had chicken breast nuggets, Dasani, and the Smores dessert.

CosmicRays_zpspvmjsp0x.jpg

Dinner at Be Our Guest - it took me so much time stalking the website to get this reservation!!

Lemonade with berry foam - I couldn't finish this, it was too sweet. Husband got milk. We both got ice water as well since we were struggling in the heat! (We are from Canada.)

BOGdrinks_zpsycbqepv9.jpg

We both got the steak for dinner - it was almost too good. The fries are so amazing even if they are salty. The steak was perfect, the truffle mayo was perfect too.

BOGdinner_zpsrtvt5xx4.jpg

We were so stuffed but we wanted to try the dessert of course (and we did have the dining plan so it felt silly not to). I got the lemon meringue cupcake and husband got the chocolate cream puff. I ate about half of my desert - it was too sweet for me after a big meal, all I wanted was water!

BOGdessert_zpsqbqama8e.jpg

And then finally they brought us the Grey Stuff special dessert for our honeymoon. It really does taste just like Oreos. I had one bite but my husband absolutely loved it and ate the rest. BOG was such a good value on the dining plan - you must eat here!

BOGbonus_zps7bxf0baa.jpg

Breakfast at Hollywood & Vine - we booked this the night before actually since we really wanted to have a sit down breakfast - unfortunately this is the only one in Hollywood Studios. Would have much preferred a la carte, but KONA was fully booked for the whole week :(

HampVbreakfast_zpszonl3onb.jpg

The above was my 2nd plate - and I must confess I do not understand the appeal of biscuits & gravy. I tried them here and at Chef Mickey's and really just prefer biscuits with butter or jam! Everything else was tasty - however they really need a breakfast full table service meal option in HS!

For our Animal Kingdom day we ate at Rainforest Cafe and paid out of pocket to save credits for more costly meals down the road. We both got the Benedict Bamba and it was just OK. Pretty bland but the service was so quick that we were in the park by 8:45 or so on an EMH morning. I found the coffee here very odd tasting, and would skip it next time. I learned pretty quickly that I don't really want to drink coffee in the Florida heat!

RainforestBreakfast_zpsowqc98jd.jpg

I was so exited to eat at Flame Tree and it did not disappoint! It was so good and an amazing QS meal credit value! I got the half ribs, key lime mousse, and tangerine lemonade. Husband got the pulled pork sandwich, chocolate mousse, and a Dasani. I could barely finish my ribs but I did finish everything else. Oh and we also got onion rings to share - these were great and tasted just like the ones at The Works back in Canada! So good with bbq sauce.

FlameTreeLunch_zpsse4exg1g.jpg

Dinner in Animal Kingdom was at Tusker House - it was good and we had a lot of fun eating there / getting photos. I would probably eat here again but it would not be a must. I tried a little of everything - my Husband only had mac & cheese, caesar salad, and corn dog nuggets. I have to admit for us those were the best item. :) Again we were just very full by this point in time! My drink was the Coconut Elixer. I kind of wish our server would have let me know it was extra to the dining plan / no refills, but it was yummy!

TuskerDinner_zpseyf9pp3d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter