Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't work how? Like you don't see it pending in your account?
Correct, I didn't get a pending notification from the app or in my email and when I go in to the RMN app it doesn't show as pending, it still looks like I haven't used the deal.

Correct, I didn't get a pending notification from the app or in my email and when I go in to the RMN app it doesn't show as pending, it still looks like I haven't used the deal.
I've had this happen a few times with various stores. Sorry it has happened to you!

Data points: bought Disney GC and a $1ish filler item at both Walgreens and CVS today and received the pending notification immediately.

What are these WF offers you guys have been mentioning? I'll blame my brain fog on my sinus infection.

WF does it mean Whole Foods? Or Wells fargo?

SB question: I got the email stating that I earned the 200 sb. Is there a way on my SB account I can see it pending? Also am I reading correct that the bonus SB for BB purchases posts before the regular ones? And it says 15 days is that what I should expect for it to actually post?
You should see the bonus SB on the same day that you got the email (around noon Eastern time). The shopping SB (2SB/$) will be pending for 32 days. You should see it under Shop Activity.

Just went to CVS. Bought a $25 GC (forever21 for my niece) and bought some Halloween candy (it was a good deal!) and the $10 is pending in my RMN app. I will note, I did not get an email or a notification about the pending $$.

How many times can you use the RMN app at Walgreen's and CVS? Is it once per day? The deal is too good to pass up and I have a Walgreens less than 3 minutes from my house! Would love to load up on Disney GC for our upcoming trip!

How many times can you use the RMN app at Walgreen's and CVS? Is it once per day? The deal is too good to pass up and I have a Walgreens less than 3 minutes from my house! Would love to load up on Disney GC for our upcoming trip!
You cannot reuse it until the previously used offer is no longer pending.

Any recommendation for a Wells Fargo card? I'm looking to branch out from Chase and AmEx and am totally unfamiliar with Wells Fargo cards -- are any of them good for things besides this one-time shopping deal?
I have the student one so can’t answer your first question but I would say no. Myself, most people on here, and other budgeting sites I go on most are only keeping their cards for these type of offers.

Last edited:
Any recommendation for a Wells Fargo card? I'm looking to branch out from Chase and AmEx and am totally unfamiliar with Wells Fargo cards -- are any of them good for things besides this one-time shopping deal?

We bank at Wells Fargo and I have their CC. While the points aren't that great, they do offer about a 33% discount on flights if you purchase with your points.

Just an FYI for NJ BJ's Club members - I tried to get GCs there today - they no longer sell $50/$100. They only sell the "choose your own amount" and they are not discounted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter