Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be my first SB, should I buy $100 GC and use 2 cards to pay or 2 $50 transactions?
That's what I would do. The $100 gift card should trigger 750 SB (usually in 48 hours) plus a bonus of 300 SB (this gets credited later, like 30 days later).

My local target has not had Disney gift cards for a while, I asked customer service today and they said they didn’t think they were getting them in again. Is this happening ina all target stores?

On the target site, they have email gift cards. How does this work? Do I take them to Disney and ask them to convert the amount on the email to an actual gift cards

I saw Disney Gift Cards at my local Target yesterday. They were out of the $100 Disney Gift Cards for awhile and I thought they were not getting them back then I saw them yesterday.

Kroger Shoppers!

It's here!
View attachment 391261

Ok, here is what I am hoping to pull off...I used my 5% cash back on my discover to buy 3 Visa Gift Cards (paid the $5.95 fee on each), and then turned around, went to Sam's Club and got three $500 at $484. This only got me 2x fuel points, which is fine, as I won't need more than 3000 points in the next month. Then at BP gas station, I will use my Sam's mastercard to get 5% off the gas that I have to pay for after the $1.00 off per gallon. Does that make sense?

This will be my first SB, should I buy $100 GC and use 2 cards to pay or 2 $50 transactions?
No, definitely don’t do 2 $50 transactions. It has to be over 99.99 I think it is. They would only see two $50 purchases and not add them together to equal $100. You’d still get the Shop and earn(currently $3 in about 30-32 days but that could drop back to the usual 2%/$2 anytime), but You only get the 750 bonus when you are over $100! If they don’t have $100 gc’s just get the variable load card and do $100.

If you have a really good cashier that can split payments, do $100. However, you may not be so lucky, in which case, do 2 separate $50 transactions. Instead of receiving 750 sb for the $100 purchase, you'd receive two 250 sb bonuses. Now, to confuse things further, you can't receive more than 1 bonus per day per account, so you'd need 2 accounts if you're doing 2 transactions in one visit. Or two store visits.

Ok, here is what I am hoping to pull off...I used my 5% cash back on my discover to buy 3 Visa Gift Cards (paid the $5.95 fee on each), and then turned around, went to Sam's Club and got three $500 at $484. This only got me 2x fuel points, which is fine, as I won't need more than 3000 points in the next month. Then at BP gas station, I will use my Sam's mastercard to get 5% off the gas that I have to pay for after the $1.00 off per gallon. Does that make sense?

Yep! Way to go!

I have a Best Buy credit card. Just got an email for a $25 gift card with a $250 purchase. Granted. That gift card can’t be turned into Disney. But just wanted to give a heads up to keep an eye out.

I have a Best Buy credit card. Just got an email for a $25 gift card with a $250 purchase. Granted. That gift card can’t be turned into Disney. But just wanted to give a heads up to keep an eye out.

I got the same one, but fine print says won't work with purchase of gift cards. DH was bummed about that!!

I got the same one, but fine print says won't work with purchase of gift cards. DH was bummed about that!!
Hmm. I got one last year and used it with Disney gift cards. I think it’s kind of like where swagbucks says it doesn’t work on gift cards. But it means on Best Buy gift cards. I’ll have to see if I can find my transaction from last year.

Hmm. I got one last year and used it with Disney gift cards. I think it’s kind of like where swagbucks says it doesn’t work on gift cards. But it means on Best Buy gift cards. I’ll have to see if I can find my transaction from last year.
Ok. Found my purchase from last year and it worked. I may give it a go. If I do I’ll update here.

NEWS - Credit Card Breach at Disney Springs

According to Earl Enterprises, there has been a data security incident potentially affecting payment card information of a limited number of guests of Earl of Sandwich, Planet Hollywood and Chicken Guy. Guests who visited the following restaurants during the affected date ranges below should check their accounts for any suspicious activity:

• Planet Hollywood Observatory: 5/23/2018 – 3/18/2019
  • Earl of Sandwich: 5/23/2018 – 3/18/2019
  • Chicken Guy: 8/30/2018 – 3/1/2019
More info here: http://blogmickey.com/2019/03/earl-...nvolved-in-extensive-credit-card-data-breach/

My local target has not had Disney gift cards for a while, I asked customer service today and they said they didn’t think they were getting them in again. Is this happening ina all target stores?

On the target site, they have email gift cards. How does this work? Do I take them to Disney and ask them to convert the amount on the email to an actual gift cards

I saw Disney Gift Cards at my local Target yesterday. They were out of the $100 Disney Gift Cards for awhile and I thought they were not getting them back then I saw them yesterday.

I went to one of the Targets in the the Nashville area and they had loads of $25 and $50 Disney Gift Cards. Didn't notice any $100, but wasn't really looking for it either.

One more question for those that use Safeway points for the grocery rewards. If I clip the same offer this month and next (like the free butter for example), would I be able to use both rewards in the same grocery trip?
Wanted to quote myself about this in case it helped someone. With today being the new month, I logged into my account. I currently have rewards for 2 free Pastas, $2 off a bakery purchase, and a free butter that I clipped last month. I see all of these as available to clip again this month even though I haven't redeemed the previous ones yet (even though butter went from 1 reward to 2 - curses! lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter