Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed I have a Chase offer for staples. 10% off ($6 max)
RMN has cash back $15 off $75

$101.99 for a $100 card purchase. $21 in cashback
final cost $80.99 for the card. 19% discount
Curious to see if RMN credits, just read the T&C and it excludes GCs.

Curious to see if RMN credits, just read the T&C and it excludes GCs.
Personally I have only has one in store RMN Staples offer that didn't track on a gift card purchase (DH was there too and also did the same transaction and it did track). All of my online gift card offers have gotten credit for RMN too. I did this yesterday but using my AMEX card to use up the last of a 10% back offer and today I plan to do it again with the Chase offer.

Personally I have only has one in store RMN Staples offer that didn't track on a gift card purchase (DH was there too and also did the same transaction and it did track). All of my online gift card offers have gotten credit for RMN too. I did this yesterday but using my AMEX card to use up the last of a 10% back offer and today I plan to do it again with the Chase offer.
I should add that my transactions from yesterday are pending today..

Am I able to do the $10 offer again, and will it still trigger in time? I see it expires in 2 days, and it took at least two days to go pending.

Yes. You can do an offer 3 times per vendor each calendar month online. In store offers have to credit (not just go pending) before you can reset them and do again.

Yes. You can do an offer 3 times per vendor each calendar month online. In store offers have to credit (not just go pending) before you can reset them and do again.
So even though I can see the offer and activate it, it won't work again? It says my last purchase is pending till Mid May. Sorry for the questions, I had written off RMN, since the last time I tried it, it didn't work.

Just took a look see at Am. Express offers (HH & Delta no fee) :sad2: sad, just sad! I wish there was a way to delete offers I'm not interested in with the hope of never getting them again and get new offers that are appealing.

So even though I can see the offer and activate it, it won't work again? It says my last purchase is pending till Mid May. Sorry for the questions, I had written off RMN, since the last time I tried it, it didn't work.

On the RMN site it states:
How long will an in-store cash back offer stay linked?
As long as the offer is valid (this varies by offer). Please note that you will need to wait 1-7 days, or until the first purchase is automatically awarded to your RetailMeNot wallet, before you can reuse the offer. Once you’ve used the offer, if you wish to reuse it simply click on the offer again. If the charge is showing as “pending” with your bank then it has not cleared.

My thoughts:
If you can see it and activate it, then maybe reusing it will work? I don't know. I'm personally not willing to risk it, but if you were planning to make a purchase from that merchant again anyway, I don't suppose it could hurt to link it. Although RMN has until mid-May to approve a purchase made now, it will most likely go through much faster than that.

On the RMN site it states:
How long will an in-store cash back offer stay linked?
As long as the offer is valid (this varies by offer). Please note that you will need to wait 1-7 days, or until the first purchase is automatically awarded to your RetailMeNot wallet, before you can reuse the offer. Once you’ve used the offer, if you wish to reuse it simply click on the offer again. If the charge is showing as “pending” with your bank then it has not cleared.

My thoughts:
If you can see it and activate it, then maybe reusing it will work? I don't know. I'm personally not willing to risk it, but if you were planning to make a purchase from that merchant again anyway, I don't suppose it could hurt to link it. Although RMN has until mid-May to approve a purchase made now, it will most likely go through much faster than that.
Key words there are “in-store”. Online offers work differently.

With rmn you can do online offers 3 times a month doesn’t matter when you do them (ex. You can do all three back to back). In store is only after it credits.

The staples offer and the shop disney are all pending for me, but I will still be nervous till May when the post. I miss when it only took 15 days. My guess is the extended it to catch gift card orders. Let’s hope these go through. On the plus side my shop disney order from January went through just fine so maybe these will too

With rmn you can do online offers 3 times a month doesn’t matter when you do them (ex. You can do all three back to back). In store is only after it credits.

The staples offer and the shop disney are all pending for me, but I will still be nervous till May when the post. I miss when it only took 15 days. My guess is the extended it to catch gift card orders. Let’s hope these go through. On the plus side my shop disney order from January went through just fine so maybe these will too
I had two online Shop Disney orders in January and for each one I only purchased a $100 eGift card. Both purchases credited me the RMN $10 back. I am currently holding 3 of those offers for March.....well, pooh, I just checked and I must have activated 4 offers in March. I'm guessing I won't be receiving that 4th offer. Ugh! Anyway, I fully expect the THREE offers to credit but won't know for sure until May 10th for the third one!

I had the Staples 30% off in Jan. Chase created my only $5. So I sent a msg. I just got the full $19 that I should have received. I only bought gift cards. I bought $75 Disney ecard from RMN link and got the email that I would receive $10 back. So gift cards are currently working. No idea how long.

Dosh question-

I signed up for Dosh about a month ago for the Sams Club deal. Got the credit for that. Last night we ordered pizza from P Johns, used the CC linked on Dosh, and haven't received any notifications of a pending credit or anything. Is Dosh usually instant when you shop?

Last edited:
Dosh question-

I signed up for Dosh about a month ago for the Smas Club deal. Got the credit for that. Last night we ordered pizza from P Johns, used the CC linked on Dosh, and haven't received any notifications of a pending credit or anything. Is Dosh usually instant when you shop?
Not always. I did the Pizza Hut deal a while ago and it never did credit. I had to contact Dosh and they credited me manually.

I have 2 MCGC with $50 each... anywhere I can use those to buy Disney GC and earn some cash back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter