Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look to post number 38,030 on this thread.
I contacted the second individual and got the same offer. I have contacted a couple of other times in the last 4 months, this was the first time I got an offer.
Thank you.

Great info on this board! Are there any restrictions on using the DGCs? Any places in DW not accept them? Was thinking of buying some at Target to pay for our droids at Droid Depot.

Great info on this board! Are there any restrictions on using the DGCs? Any places in DW not accept them? Was thinking of buying some at Target to pay for our droids at Droid Depot.
You can use them there. Anywhere you can pay with a magic band I believe you can pay with a DGC. Even some restaurants in Disney Springs take DGC (call the restaurant to confirm)!

I was looking to cash out my Top Cash balance and take advantage of the bonus cash with the gift cards. The best option is a Visa Ecard, but I have never had luck using them on line - is there a trick to it? The next best option is a target e gift card bu you can't us that to buy a DGC can you?

Thanks!
I get the virtual visa with topcashback and use it via target.com for Disney e-gift. Never had issues with purchasing on target.com and quick email delivery.

I was looking to cash out my Top Cash balance and take advantage of the bonus cash with the gift cards. The best option is a Visa Ecard, but I have never had luck using them on line - is there a trick to it? The next best option is a target e gift card bu you can't us that to buy a DGC can you?

Thanks!
Are you a Sam’s Club member? You can use VGCs on their website for slightly discounted Disney eGiftCards.

Stop & Shop app has coupons for $10 off groceries when you buy $50+ Happy gift cards. Seems to be an individual coupon for each Happy card type. I’m in NY

Stop & Shop app has coupons for $10 off groceries when you buy $50+ Happy gift cards. Seems to be an individual coupon for each Happy card type. I’m in NY
Just wanted to add that I had a deal on my AMEX card for $15 cashback on a $100 Happy Card, I got the Happy Guy card and was able to use at Home Depot for a Disney card, no issues. We wanted to double check on that before I bought some more at Stop & Shop, but I'll be heading back there this week to see if the Happy Guy is in on the deal.

Last edited:
Always! Make sure you combine them in $1000 increments via the disneygiftcard dot com website first!
I just bought $1500 GC from Target. Why should I combine them in the disneygiftcard site first? Couldn't I just start paying off my vacay package in disney's website?

I get the virtual visa with topcashback and use it via target.com for Disney e-gift. Never had issues with purchasing on target.com and quick email delivery.
Are you a Sam’s Club member? You can use VGCs on their website for slightly discounted Disney eGiftCards.

Thank you both!:thanks:
I get physical Visa gift cards each year at work from vendors, and I never had luck online so I would just use them for shopping in person. With the virtual I figured online would be the best way to use it.
I actually didn't think about Sam's, I was focused on the Walmart GC to use there, but the extra bonus of the VGC can add up. I will give it a try!

I just bought $1500 GC from Target. Why should I combine them in the disneygiftcard site first? Couldn't I just start paying off my vacay package in disney's website?
Of course! Trying to remember your original post but if you have multiple smaller increment gcs and you were paying for things in person then it would make sense to already have them combined as opposed to handing someone a pile of gift cards to pay, kwim?

If you are going to enter the gift card information yourself on the Disney website, there is no need to combine them. However if something were to happen and you had to cancel your vacation, the funds would be put back on all of those gift cards, so make sure you hang on to them.

When paying a travel agency or over the phone, it would be much better to combine them.

I just wanted to report back.... I had ordered the Happy Guy card on Oct. 26 online at happycards via the AmEx offer and I had posted here my concerns because I was immediately billed but never got any kind of confirmation from the Happy Guy website about my order. Anyway, the card did arrive finally on Saturday (and my AmEx offer had credited just a day or so after the order). I don't know if there was just a snafu with the confirmation email or they were overloaded with orders the day that offer released or what. LOL But all is well! Saved $15 on the $100 because of AmEx so that's my best gift card deal yet once I take it to Home Depot and change it into a DGC.

Thank to all that post their tips and offers here, I would have never known to look for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter