Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to report back.... I had ordered the Happy Guy card on Oct. 26 online at happycards via the AmEx offer and I had posted here my concerns because I was immediately billed but never got any kind of confirmation from the Happy Guy website about my order. Anyway, the card did arrive finally on Saturday (and my AmEx offer had credited just a day or so after the order). I don't know if there was just a snafu with the confirmation email or they were overloaded with orders the day that offer released or what. LOL But all is well! Saved $15 on the $100 because of AmEx so that's my best gift card deal yet once I take it to Home Depot and change it into a DGC.

Thank to all that post their tips and offers here, I would have never known to look for it!
I ordered one too just a couple of days ago. I don’t have a Home Depot anywhere near me though, so I ordered the Happy Lady for some shopping for me. 😊

Just wanted to add that I had a deal on my AMEX card for $15 cashback on a $100 Happy Card, I got the Happy Guy card and was able to use at Home Depot for a Disney card, no issues. We wanted to double check on that before I bought some more at Stop & Shop, but I'll be heading back there this week to see if the Happy Guy is in on the deal.
I just did this for $2,000 in DGCs this past weekend after buying Happy Guy for 10% off. One word of warning-I found at least for higher value exchanges of $100 or more I could not do more than one exchange on a visit. My four $500 exchanges took 4 visits.

I just did this for $2,000 in DGCs this past weekend after buying Happy Guy for 10% off. One word of warning-I found at least for higher value exchanges of $100 or more I could not do more than one exchange on a visit. My four $500 exchanges took 4 visits.

Good for you for getting it though!!!
How does Home Depot take Happy Guy/Girl/whatever and let you exchange it for a Dis GC?

so i ordered a disney e gift card through ShopDisney using my PayPall with a visa gift card. I kind of figured it might get declined or take a while to be sent. It has been very hit or miss with ordering from there using a visa gift card or paypal. I ordered it last night around 9 pm this morning i still did not have the it. I called shopDisney who then transferred me to their loss prevention which they have done before when i placed order using visa gift card. They called paypal to verify my address and phone number and after that they said I would receive my gift card ( which i received in less than 10 minutes) and that i should no longer have any problems ordering using PayPal since my account will show that my info has been verified.

Stop & Shop app has coupons for $10 off groceries when you buy $50+ Happy gift cards. Seems to be an individual coupon for each Happy card type. I’m in NY
Starting 11/8, Stop & Shop will have select GC's buy $100 get a $20 coupon for your next shopping order. This will stack with the Happy card $10 off.
The cards included are : iTunes, Dominos, Macy’s, Xbox, Happy, Uber, Starbucks, Home Depot, Cracker Barrel, Nordstrom, Kohls, Bed Bath & Beyond, and TJMaxx

Edited to add: This is a Regional Deal. To find out if your store is Participating check your local circular, some stores have the 5x Gas instead of the $20 coupon offer.

Edited again - all gift cards included with the usual exclusions, Stop & Shop, Visa, MC, reloadable cards

Last edited:
Good for you for getting it though!!!
How does Home Depot take Happy Guy/Girl/whatever and let you exchange it for a Dis GC?
Home depot treats it like a debit card, you simply purchase a Disney giftcard with the happy card.

And note, it's YMMV so take it slow, awhile ago the language changed on the cards to not allow this. Some have success at the regular registers and others with self checkout. Also it seems Bed Bath & Beyond (BBB / BB&B) are more problematic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter