Disney Hollywood Studios: ALL POSTAL!!!!

Forgot to confirm that mine did go postal yesterday! I'm thinking you will have them by Saturday! :thumbsup2

Today is mailing day. Mishcief managed, Michi Belle, Ohana 4 and MinnieGarden -- can you give me an update please? I apologize if this is a double request. All 3 kids were sick at once this week and I am a little behind and a bit more disorganized than I want to be.

Thanks!

I was on my way to PO when DH called from work.

Edited: I am now officially postal.

Today is mailing day. Mishcief managed, Michi Belle, Ohana 4 and MinnieGarden -- can you give me an update please? I apologize if this is a double request. All 3 kids were sick at once this week and I am a little behind and a bit more disorganized than I want to be.

Thanks!

Hi! I will be mailing tomorrow. My upstairs neighbor moved out :cool1: (long story) and she must have trashed her apartment because they are doing tons of construction in there at way too early in the morning. Well, because they woke me up at 6 AM - after going to bed at 3 AM - I tried to sleep through all the construction. Yeah, I slept through it, but ended up waking up at 4 PM :scared1: because it got too quiet up there. :rotfl2: I just hope they don't do any construction tomorrow morning! But no worries, I send my box by Priority, so you should get it by Tuesday/Wednesday.

NEE and AWm -- your pieces are wonderful! Thanks for the gifts. I'll get the photos up tomorrow.

Stephanie -- your package arrived. Thanks so much for the sci fi set! All of your pieces are wonderful even more so than the photos.

Are the Mania letters cricut? Which cart?

Ohana 4 -- your package arrived! I can't believe I am in only one of your groups:sad2: The bad part of being the hostess...once they arrive you really really want to be in every group.

Any more packages mailed?

ok i just looked at the slideshow(because i love to look at the work!)
and i just love that sci fi set-lookin' cool!!!!! who made it??? 'cause i just love it!!!!! i have the perfect pics for it!

I can't believe mine aren't there yet!! DH mailed them Wednesday--I'm going to check the DC this afternoon. Maybe they'll get there tomorrow??

Mine went postal today. So sorry for being a couple of days late. So many things going on. But I hope everyone will like them. i have to say it's hard to choose my favorites that I made. I love them all!!pixiedust:

Mine went postal today. So sorry for being a couple of days late. So many things going on. But I hope everyone will like them. i have to say it's hard to choose my favorites that I made. I love them all!!pixiedust:

You are not late! I just poke and prod so everything gets here on time:thumbsup2

ok i just looked at the slideshow(because i love to look at the work!)
and i just love that sci fi set-lookin' cool!!!!! who made it??? 'cause i just love it!!!!! i have the perfect pics for it!

DisneyIsTerrific made them. I think if you hover over the photo the name pops up. I'll check it out. If it doesn't, I'll change the slideshow. I like people to get the full credit they deserve!

DisneyIsTerrific made them. I think if you hover over the photo the name pops up. I'll check it out. If it doesn't, I'll change the slideshow. I like people to get the full credit they deserve!

thank you Susan. DIT-:thumbsup2 great job & geat likeness to that car out front of the sci fi! it's the exact color too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter