Disney Hollywood Studios: ALL POSTAL!!!!

I see that Susan got a tag - I assume your little one is the blessed reason for that?

And wow AWM - that is a lot of posts.

Susan - I'll work out picking those up when I drop off MK if that is ok. I won't be doing pages at the moment until I finish my swaps anyway. I managed to work on MK a little tonight - need a little relaxing time somehow!

Thanks so much for handling my stuff - things are going to be bad for a while and I am so happy I caught you in time not to hold up everyone.

I just got mine too and emptied it out on the table and looked through it all. Everything is wonderful!!!!!

Susan, thanks for hostessing this swap!:flower3:

:cheer2: My box arrived. Luckily I saw it on top of the mailbox, because when I went out there the wind had knocked it into the ditch. I just opened it up and loved it all. Thanks Susan for the work. I will get to work on my stuff soon....

The package arrived today. DD and I looked through them all and both of us agree that we love everything! Thanks everyone!

I got my box today too. Love everything. Thanks everyone. And thank you Susan for hostessing and the quick turnaround. :)

Mine are here!! I haven't even opened the box yet, but I wanted to let you know they had arrived safely!! :cool1:

My box arrived today also! I was so excited and opened it immediately! I spread everything out on the floor to take a look at it all. Amazing job everyone! Thank you Susan, for hostessing this fabulous swap!

Got it! Love it! And I got a few things that I didnt even realize I was in that group!
Susan add my thanks to everyone elses! You were a great hostess and I look forward to your future swaps!:flower3: :flower3:

THese are arriving quickly! I am happy to hear that everyone pleased. This was such a smooth swap. I look forward to swapping with you all again.

ArizonaRita -- your pm box is full! Yes, I want those GMR pieces! Can you send them with the MK swap?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter