Disney Items discounted at Big Lots

Rhony

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone--if anyone has a Big Lots near I purchased two Disney tees with embroidered characters for $3.50 each for the kids, Mickey toothbrushes for .99 each and Disney books for .49 each. The tees were like 6/6x and 8-10 in boys. Thought they were great deals. for our trip.

:D

Rhony

Hi Rhony,

Thanks so much for the info on Disney items at Big Lots! That is my favorite store next to the Disney Store of course!! I'm going to try to hit my local Big Lots tomorrow!! YIPEEE....off to Big Lots we go for DISNEY items....Life just doesn't get any better, does it???

Mishetta-Look for the tees---I just came accross them on a rack of tees---They were like 4.50 and 35% off. They also had some good prices on bendable Mickey/Minnies for younger kids....like $7.00. The toothbrushes were at the end of the personal hygeine isle. The books were with the other books. All their children's books were 50%. Hope you have good luck.

Rhony
1978-offsite WDW
2001-July-Shades of Green-WDW

Let me know if I can answer any questions.

:bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce:

Hi Rhony,

I hit 3 Big Lots today & no one had any Disney Tee Shirts nor had any come in...so maybe they are still on their way! I did find 2 pairs of Buzz Lightyear P.J.s for my son. They had a popular store tag marked $21.99, Big Lots price was $5.99 & they were having a 30% off sale so I got nearly another $2 off! Now that was a good deal. I found the Disney toothbrushes (they were so cute) for $1.49 each. Only 2 books (the book section was empty) but turned out my son already had one of them, so we put it down.

Anyway, thanks for the info...maybe I'll try to hit them weekly to see if they get the Disney Tee's in!

Mishetta

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter