Disney Magic Kingdoms

No weekend plans, so I plan to stock up on clams and microbots. And yes....I will be setting a 2hr phone alarm this time (don't judge me too harshly). I want to see if I can build up a healthy surplus this time around.

Nothing wrong with that! I’m setting a 2 hour alarm and I probably play and log in less because of it. Can’t tell you how many times I’d log in with 10 minutes left on a job and forget to come back for an hour or two.

Keeping Sebastian (ready to level) and Prince Eric at level 3 until I welcome Scuttle. Should be able to do that tonight since he’s currently at 31/40, 6/8 and 8/10.

Keep sending Bubbles out on his 6 hour Spyglass job,so I’m not able to do the Nani quest for a few hours,

Nothing wrong with that! I’m setting a 2 hour alarm and I probably play and log in less because of it. Can’t tell you how many times I’d log in with 10 minutes left on a job and forget to come back for an hour or two.

Keeping Sebastian (ready to level) and Prince Eric at level 3 until I welcome Scuttle. Should be able to do that tonight since he’s currently at 31/40, 6/8 and 8/10.

Keep sending Bubbles out on his 6 hour Spyglass job,so I’m not able to do the Nani quest for a few hours,
Idk if Ill be able to get scuttle. It’s going to take me awhile to get all of his stuff.

Did everyone get a lilo and stitch chest today? Just curious who got what from it.

Got the attraction but I was actually wishing for Stitch or Pleakley or Jumba. Wasn’t able to get Stitch during the event and I really wanted to complete that event so badly.

I got Nani which was cool because I didn’t have any other lilo and stitch themed items. I’ve been pretty lucky with characters out of chests. I’ve gotten the beast, the madhatter, and Mickey’s Halloween costume (if that counts as a character).

You are definitely lucky!

Scrump backpack concession. I'm really bad at chests. I would love to have gotten Pleakley.

I started this game 2 weeks ago, so am WAY behind most everyone here! I have Mickey and Goofy fighting Pete, and am one ear hat away from welcoming Cinderella, if that tells you anything.

As soon as Mickey takes care of that troublemaker Pete, I need him to get me the composer's book for Sebastian so I can get him open.

Loving this event so far!
The background colors for the event quests are spot on and the welcome/level up Sebastian animation is adorable.
If you zoom in on the clams, they actually have little tiny eyes inside which is a cute touch.

Can't remember which quest triggered it- maybe after one of Sebastians- it opened up a quest to start collecting dinglehoppers to start working on Ariel early (she will eventually cost 15K EC). I'm focusing on Scuttle first, so it'll be a bit before I start collecting them. Have all Scuttle's face tokens but only 1 spyglass. Guess I'll be welcoming him tomorrow.

Working on Nani's 4 hour event currency quest (the purple background). Will post next one if someone doesn't beat me to it.

Got a Scrump concession stand like many of you, and also got messed up with the Hiro bot token drops and Eric's flute drops, so I'm leaving Sebastian and Eric maxed out at levels 3 and 2 until Scuttle is welcomed and have switched from microbot collecting to prioritizing quests for Hiro's bots to get rid of those.

Tips for players new to timed events:
If you have Celia, the Celia+Mike 4 hr task earns more EC than his solo 2 hour quest. I believe the Elizabeth+ Will 4 hr one also benefits you more in the long run.
If you have a free hour or so, use Goofy and Jessie's 6 min tasks to rack up EC faster. You WILL need it later!

Had a busy day at clinicals today, so I’m still earning for scuttle. He’ll have to wait until tomorrow to be welcomed because I’m only at 20/40 clams.
I got a worthless tiki torch in the lilo and stitch chest, but I have pretty much everything from that event so I didn’t expect much.
I’m glad I’m off the next two days so I can focus on studying and hopefully remembering to check in every 2 hours to stock up on clams :rotfl:
One day I will actually get the full gem conversion at the end of an event

Scrump backpack concession. I'm really bad at chests. I would love to have gotten Pleakley.

I started this game 2 weeks ago, so am WAY behind most everyone here! I have Mickey and Goofy fighting Pete, and am one ear hat away from welcoming Cinderella, if that tells you anything.

As soon as Mickey takes care of that troublemaker Pete, I need him to get me the composer's book for Sebastian so I can get him open.
Oh don’t worry I’m not much further than you. I just defeated zurg. I’m supposed to serenade Minnie next but I’m waiting until after the event.

Still need 3 spyglasses. You might just beat me this time. Or maybe not...we'll see who gets to the welcome Scuttle finish line first!!!

I'll be clam poor after I get Scuttle though. I'll have to build up again. Wish it was 5 every hour, or 10 every two hours. 5 every 2 hours is going to be a struggle. But not complaining...just stating an opinion. Don't want to dampen your "positive" day. Good job on that, by the way!!!

SERIOUSLY?!! You mean no one can help with her items?! Why would they dangle a prize like that in front of us if we can't use it when we win it?

Goofy and Tink can collect Nani's tokens, but the tokens probably disappear during event.

That's what happened to me. I got Olaf from Tower Challenge and managed to level him to 3.
But during BH6 event, Sarge, the only non Frozen character who can drop 1 of his token, did not give any token. The task itself gives EC, so probably that's why the token disappear. But it came back after the event was finished.

But, I get the disappointment for not being able to level her up so that she can help with LM.

If the interns aren't offering new land with this update, then why did they expand the background to include Eric's palace & a pirate ship (the Black Pearl, maybe)?

Shhh! We’re not supposed to talk about land out loud, it might upset some people. :rotfl:

Still need 3 spyglasses. You might just beat me this time. Or maybe not...we'll see who gets to the welcome Scuttle finish line first!!!

I'll be clam poor after I get Scuttle though. I'll have to build up again. Wish it was 5 every hour, or 10 every two hours. 5 every 2 hours is going to be a struggle. But not complaining...just stating an opinion. Don't want to dampen your "positive" day. Good job on that, by the way!!!

You might beat me to it. I’m 1 spyglass short and it’s 2 1/2 hours until it’s jobs are done. Good chance I’ll be in bed by then, but I might set an alarm. Before anyone comments about setting alarms/timers overnight, its not for the game. My dog “brought me” a rabbit an hour ago :scared1: so I might be checking up on her throughout the night. :coffee:

Yeah, the clams are gonna slow down leveling, which kinda sucks, but it’s still much better than the 2 for 1.

I got the “Stitch’s Great Escape” attraction in the chest. I hadn’t remembered it from the event. It was too menacing-looking, so it went straight to storage. I want only super happy stuff in my park.

Shhh! We’re not supposed to talk about land out loud, it might upset some people. :rotfl:

You might beat me to it. I’m 1 spyglass short and it’s 2 1/2 hours until it’s jobs are done. Good chance I’ll be in bed by then, but I might set an alarm. Before anyone comments about setting alarms/timers overnight, its not for the game. My dog “brought me” a rabbit an hour ago :scared1: so I might be checking up on her throughout the night. :coffee:

Yeah, the clams are gonna slow down leveling, which kinda sucks, but it’s still much better than the 2 for 1.
Checking on the rabbit, or your dog? As in, did your dog bring you a live rabbit and now you're taking care of it all night? Or your dog is killing things and you have to babysit it constantly? Wishful thinking: I do hope it's the former! I love bunnies!

Still need 2 more spyglasses. It's not gonna happen tonight anyways.

I had a crazy cat that used to "gift" me with birds and/or mice on my back porch almost every morning. It was disturbing how she would sit there looking so proud. Had to make her an indoor cat. There's a memory I had stashed away...if I have nightmares tonight about bunnies and birds you are going to be in for it mister!!!

Hope your new bunny pet is ok!!!

Checking on the rabbit, or your dog? As in, did your dog bring you a live rabbit and now you're taking care of it all night? Or your dog is killing things and you have to babysit it constantly? Wishful thinking: I do hope it's the former! I love bunnies!

Still need 2 more spyglasses. It's not gonna happen tonight anyways.

I had a crazy cat that used to "gift" me with birds and/or mice on my back porch almost every morning. It was disturbing how she would sit there looking so proud. Had to make her an indoor cat. There's a memory I had stashed away...if I have nightmares tonight about bunnies and birds you are going to be in for it mister!!!

Hope your new bunny pet is ok!!!

Sadly killed it, and she was sick (serves her right) afterwords. Been fine since, but will probably check on her a few times tonight. I’m dog sitting her for my parents, who just finished up an Alaskan cruise and will be back Sunday, so they will hear about it when they get back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter