Disney Magic Kingdoms

I have a really weird feeling that the two-for-one collection might be returning with Tiana. Not sure why, but I wouldn't put it past those idiot interns. Didn't we also have to do something like that for BH6 or Stitch?

Ugghh I hope not. The 2 for 1 collection drives me crazy. Pretty sure we did this for BH6 not sure about Stitch.

I hit the timewall today too!

Eudora 6
Naveen 6
Odie 4
Louis 4

23k EC

Vanellope is ready to go to 10 and she's the last of my WIR characters to level up. Still working on the stepsisters, Elsa and Mulan.

Surprised I stayed caught up considering I spent the last 4 days in Hawaii and only logging in twice each day. Mama Odie dropped pretty easy for me and is now at level 3, and Eudora will finish her 12 hour task overnight giving me a few extra days to level up more before Tiana.

Holding off on any leveling up until Tiana. Just focusing on collecting tokens (and gumbo) so conflicts are at a minimum.

Louis 5
Odie 4
Eudora 6 (needs just 4 hats to be ready for 7. And gumbo)
Naveen 5, but has all tokens to level to 6 (except suffering from the 2019 gumbo shortage)

EC at 28k Gumbo 25 (grrr)

From Reddit (for people leveling up other characters): Characters whose drops interfere with Tiana's token drops (aka don't level these characters up): Eudora, Louis, Prince Naveen, Mama Odie, Dr. Facilier, Goofy, Minnie, Daisy, Pete, Hamm, Prince Charming, Anastasia, Jack Sparrow, Rapunzel, Chip Potts, Dopey, Happy, Scuttle, Calhoun, Spamley

From Reddit (for people leveling up other characters): Characters whose drops interfere with Tiana's token drops (aka don't level these characters up): Eudora, Louis, Prince Naveen, Mama Odie, Dr. Facilier, Goofy, Minnie, Daisy, Pete, Hamm, Prince Charming, Anastasia, Jack Sparrow, Rapunzel, Chip Potts, Dopey, Happy, Scuttle, Calhoun, Spamley
Odd considering many of those don’t have an EC task...

Using the time wall to collect gumbo and level a few other characters to 10. I’ve got 79 gumbo (of a possible 190), and 31k in EC.

Naveen: level 6 (ready for 7)
Eudora: level 5 (ready for 6)
Louis: level 4
Mama Odie: level 4

I’ll have Louis and Mama Odie ready to level by the time Tiana unlocks, so I’m feeling pretty good. Though, I keep leveling other characters so I won’t be tempted to level Eudora one more time before Tiana.

Anything worth playing for with this tapper event? I assume no.

It’s the standard “chests full of tokens and decorations” setup, but the tappers themselves give 10 EC each, so... if 100 EC every 4 hours is worth it to you, then yes. If not, then no. Lol.

Agree with @Osum assessment for tappers events in general. That said, if all tapers were like this one I’d participate in them more. Based on the large size of the balloons :cool1: you should be able to find all 10 of them with one quick view of your park. I really wish all items were sized like this. Even if they are hidden behind buildings you can see them. :thumbsup2

What the heck? Everyone on my leaderboard has been tied all day and somehow some random person has 28? Everyone else has 20

Here are my stats.
Actually seems as if the pace has been manageable (so far!) and I’m thrilled to have most of my older characters finally leveled. Although I agree with @mikegood2 that it would have been nice to have a bit more time between events.

Yesss needs 4 more wristbands for L10
Mayor needs 4 more hats for L10 (and his drop rates have been agonizing - I’m tempted to finish him with elixir)
Cri-Kee is at L5 but needs quite a bit more for L6

Naveen L6, needs 1 hat for L7
Eudora L6, needs 3 hats for L7
Louis L4, ready for L5
Mama Odie L4, ready for L5

EC = slightly under 31K
Gumbo = 69

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter