Disney Magic Kingdoms

Did anyone else get the glitch is fixed gift? 30 gems, 3 lamp's, 30K in magic and I think it was 3K in event currency. I don't have a photo hosting site yet since PB stopped allowing.

Uh, nope and I put in a ticket as well.

Not yet, did you submit a ticket for the glitch? Wondering if those are only who got it.

Just got a pop up

60,000 magic
6,000 event currency
60 gems
6 lamps

I got 120 gems, 12k in EC, 12 lamps and 120k magic. It seems like everyone is getting a different amount. I did submit a ticket about my lost progress so I wonder if that helped. This is quite a bit more than I would have expected so I'm glad that they took the complaints seriously (even 30 gems is a pretty big deal)

I got 120 gems, 12k in EC, 12 lamps and 120k magic. It seems like everyone is getting a different amount. I did submit a ticket about my lost progress so I wonder if that helped. This is quite a bit more than I would have expected so I'm glad that they took the complaints seriously (even 30 gems is a pretty big deal)
Damn... wish I submitted the ticket afterall

I guess it could be based on how much progress was lost too? It only happened once for me, about a 12 hour total loss.

Looks like I'm eating crow. I got the gift. 90,000 magic, 9,000 ec, 90 gems and 9 lamps

Eta: I lost about 3 days of game progress.

Wow, thank you Gameloft!! I just got mine and came on here to see if others were talking about it.
I think it is based on how much progress you lost, because I lost a ton and I was compensated very well...
210,000 magic, 21,000 event currency, 210 gems, 21 lamps

I was quite pleasantly surprised :eek: :faint: :cool1:

Did anyone else get the glitch is fixed gift? 30 gems, 3 lamp's, 30K in magic and I think it was 3K in event currency. I don't have a photo hosting site yet since PB stopped allowing.
I got the gift too, I didn't really notice if I lost any progress but hey I'll take it!

I got it but I Xed out and didn't click it. Is there any way to get it back? Do I have to contact Gameloft?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter