Disney Magic Kingdoms

I've still got just over 4.1 million, but I know what you mean. Nice to finally need all that magic, not complaining. Hoping I'm nearly at the Shere Khan stage, I've placed all the attractions, unlocked Big Thunder Mountain and the expansion. Mowgli is on a 12 hour quest at the moment - "Face Shere Khan". If fighting him comes next I'll be a happy bunny! Really enjoying this, it has the feel of an event without any of the time constraints.

I've still got just over 4.1 million, but I know what you mean. Nice to finally need all that magic, not complaining. Hoping I'm nearly at the Shere Khan stage, I've placed all the attractions, unlocked Big Thunder Mountain and the expansion. Mowgli is on a 12 hour quest at the moment - "Face Shere Khan". If fighting him comes next I'll be a happy bunny! Really enjoying this, it has the feel of an event without any of the time constraints.
With the exception of the dang race track in zootopia, I’ve enjoyed the story more than any of the events. It is LITERALLY the only thing I don’t have in the game.

With the exception of the dang race track in zootopia, I’ve enjoyed the story more than any of the events. It is LITERALLY the only thing I don’t have in the game.

I lucked out on that one before I even realised how hard it was for some people to get it. Pleased to say I have every single attraction and character (Obsession? Nooo, more like...healthy determination LOL).

Yes, that is next. Mowgli wrapped that up for me overnight, and now I'm on the fourth of ten battles against Shere Khan. Will be done by tomorrow.

Yes, that is next. Mowgli wrapped that up for me overnight, and now I'm on the fourth of ten battles against Shere Khan. Will be done by tomorrow.

Thanks, good to know. Will leave the JB crew with short tasks for the time being in that case.

Mowgli finished his long quest this morning, and now Merlin is telling me I can open up the new land. They have definitely realized that we were all sitting on too much magic. It's costing quite a bit to level up the Jungle Book characters every time, and this new piece of Frontierland was 650K. So I'm way down (now just in the 14M+ range) in terms of magic. ;) No new quests that I can see. I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow when the new land is available.

14M + Magic? How did you do that? I"d love to know! Please share! Thank you!

During the events they use special currency for those characters and buildings, etc so you can really start to build up magic during events since you don't need it for a month at a time

During the events they use special currency for those characters and buildings, etc so you can really start to build up magic during events since you don't need it for a month at a time

That's a good point. If you could expand on that and give me an example of how to collect the special tokens and the magic at the same time, that would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

That's a good point. If you could expand on that and give me an example of how to collect the special tokens and the magic at the same time, that would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Just that during the events you only need event currency to get the characters and buildings and to level up, etc - but only some characters and buildings give you event currency - many still provide magic. So for that like month that the event takes you are getting a bunch of magic that you don't need for the event. So after each event I find my magic always has increased a lot

Just send your characters out for shorter tasks, play a lot, collect from your rides and concessions. I haven't been playing since the beginning, but I have played for a long time and for a long time there was nothing for us to spend magic on, so it just accumulated.

I'm only Semi-New to this board. I FINALLY after about a year or so, figured out how to get my profile picture to be a picture and not some silly symbol that I had no idea what it was. That's first. Second, I'd like to thank everyone who recently answered my questions about obtaining magic. GREATLY appreciated. Lastly, I heard a rumor that the creators of the game look here for suggestions and whatnot, so I'm going to list some of my dream functions here in this post.

1) to level up more that one character at a time - much the way we do chests. Doesn't have to be three, but maybe two would be nice.

2) make available in the bundles section at ALL TIMES, the purchase of characters from past events. For example - Fro-zone - 9.99 in the bundles, so you are guaranteed to get all the characters.

3) character wish list for future updates:
Little Mermaid - Ariel, Eric, Sebastian, Flounder, Scuttle, King Triton, Ursula, Fletsom, Jetsom
Winnie the Pooh - Pooh, Piglet, Eyeore, Tigger, Rabbit, Owl, Kanga, Roo, Christopher Robin
Snow White & the 7 Dwarfs - Snow White, Doc, Happy, Dopey, Grumpy, Sneezey, Bashful, Sleepy, Charming, the Evil Queen
Robin Hood - Robin, Marion, Little Jon, Friar Tuck, King Richard, Sheriff of Nottingham
Alice in Wonderland - Alice, Queen of Hearts, Cheshire Cat, White Rabbit, Tweedle Dee, Tweedle Dum, Mad Hatter, March Hair
Duck Tales - Uncle Scrooge, Huey, Dewy, Louie, and Webby
Bambi - Bambi, Thumper, Flower
Pinocchio - Pinocchio, Gepeto, Cleo, Figero, Jiminey Cricket, Gideon, Fowl Fellow
Cinderella - add in Fairy Godmother, Lady Tramaine, Drizella, Anastasia, Jacq, Gus, and Lucifer
Peter Pan - add in Peter, Smee, Hook, Crocodile, Wendy, Michael, John, Nana
Toy Story - add in the Potato Heads and the Slinky Dog

Honestly, with how expensive they have made this expansion, I am no longer going to rush through this storyline. I only have 2.45 M magic and I want to focus on increasing that up and finish leveling up past characters. I have 16/18 of Bagheera's ear hats and was worrying about being so behind but I am not going to rush it. I don't think they will be adding to the main storyline anytime soon after this and they are probably plotting an event so that could potentially give me some time to save up.

This might be complete wishful thinking on my part, but some areas of the park seem a little brighter. For example, I can see the colors of the pirate ship's deck and flags, when before it was darkened by "the curse". I just got the prompt to welcome Bullseye today.

I now have Mowgli, Bagheera and Baloo all doing separate quests. So I'm guessing there will be a second round of fighting Shere Khan after they are done? I really have no idea. I'm using this time to level up some of my Aladdin characters. By tomorrow night I'll only have 2 that aren't at L10 (Jafar, who is far from it, and Iago who is at L9). I'm also not rushing through this update, since I really like Jungle Book and I find the game more interesting when there is a story. I don't want to rush and finish and then have nothing to do again. (And interns, no that does NOT mean I want another timed event!!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter