Disney Magic Kingdoms

I was wondering how you guys thought Little Mermaid could be incorporated into this game?

Ariel and Eric would both walk on land, but Ariel could have a couple missions (that uses her fathers magic?) so she can spend time in one of the bodies of water with her mermaid fins to keep those who want her mermaid form happy.

Scuttle is a not a problem. Sebastian has shown he can walk on land easily, and for some time so again no problem.

But then it gets trickier. What do they do with Triton, Ursula and Flounder? Ursula was able to drag herself along the boat deck at the end of the movie but that would look strange if she were animated that way all the time. I was thinking Triton could glide along on a magical wave like the one the one he used to say goodbye to Ariel at the end of the movie. But Flounder, I have no idea. Perhaps, he can stay permanently in one of the bodies of water, or float in a magical bubble created by Triton, but then that could look weird.

I would also love to see Up added to the growing list of character collections. Doug, Mr Fredricksen, Russell, Kevin, Alpha and Charles Muntz. They also have a lot of potential for beautiful looking attractions such as Mr Fredricksens balloon house, Paradise Falls and the spirit of Adventure.

With the past two long events (lion king and Aladdin) my jungle book was put on hold along with slow drop rates for mowgli and I didn't get to welcome him until the middle of the Aladdin event. After the update the drop rate for mowgli got better and now I've been on the task of welcoming bagheera for the past three weeks!!! My drop rates have been a one a day kind of thing but I haven't gotten a single one in the past two days! I only have 9/18 perches and 7/20 ear hats. And I'm fuming! I was hoping since the new update that since mowgli's drop rates got better that bagheera's would be too because I remember reading other players comments on how difficult it was to get his tokens. But it seems that's not the case! Ok I think my rant is over.

With the past two long events (lion king and Aladdin) my jungle book was put on hold along with slow drop rates for mowgli and I didn't get to welcome him until the middle of the Aladdin event. After the update the drop rate for mowgli got better and now I've been on the task of welcoming bagheera for the past three weeks!!! My drop rates have been a one a day kind of thing but I haven't gotten a single one in the past two days! I only have 9/18 perches and 7/20 ear hats. And I'm fuming! I was hoping since the new update that since mowgli's drop rates got better that bagheera's would be too because I remember reading other players comments on how difficult it was to get his tokens. But it seems that's not the case! Ok I think my rant is over.
Before the launched the Jungle Book event, the drop rates on both characters were abysmal. Now that they expanded the characters and made it an official expansion of the story line, my drops have been much better. Mowgli is waiting to level up to 8 and Bagheera is midway to moving up to 8 as well. King Louie is waiting to go to 9 and Baloo is going to 7. All waiting for the battle with Shere Khan to be over.

Before the launched the Jungle Book event, the drop rates on both characters were abysmal. Now that they expanded the characters and made it an official expansion of the story line, my drops have been much better. Mowgli is waiting to level up to 8 and Bagheera is midway to moving up to 8 as well. King Louie is waiting to go to 9 and Baloo is going to 7. All waiting for the battle with Shere Khan to be over.

I agree the drop rates are much better now than before, even if it's still not easy to collect the items. You're ahead of me with your characters. My 4 Jungle Book ones are at Level 6 and Level 7. It's still taking me quite a while to get the stuff needed to level them. Oh, and my poor Alien is still out there somewhere, endlessly looking for items to level himself up. He feels rather lonely. :P

I agree the drop rates are much better now than before, even if it's still not easy to collect the items. You're ahead of me with your characters. My 4 Jungle Book ones are at Level 6 and Level 7. It's still taking me quite a while to get the stuff needed to level them. Oh, and my poor Alien is still out there somewhere, endlessly looking for items to level himself up. He feels rather lonely. :P
I've managed to get my Alien up to level 7. It's slow going, but hey, no rush...

I was wondering how you guys thought Little Mermaid could be incorporated into this game?

Ariel and Eric would both walk on land, but Ariel could have a couple missions (that uses her fathers magic?) so she can spend time in one of the bodies of water with her mermaid fins to keep those who want her mermaid form happy.

Scuttle is a not a problem. Sebastian has shown he can walk on land easily, and for some time so again no problem.

But then it gets trickier. What do they do with Triton, Ursula and Flounder? Ursula was able to drag herself along the boat deck at the end of the movie but that would look strange if she were animated that way all the time. I was thinking Triton could glide along on a magical wave like the one the one he used to say goodbye to Ariel at the end of the movie. But Flounder, I have no idea. Perhaps, he can stay permanently in one of the bodies of water, or float in a magical bubble created by Triton, but then that could look weird.

I would also love to see Up added to the growing list of character collections. Doug, Mr Fredricksen, Russell, Kevin, Alpha and Charles Muntz. They also have a lot of potential for beautiful looking attractions such as Mr Fredricksens balloon house, Paradise Falls and the spirit of Adventure.
Maybe eventually they will add an underwater section? Like Ariel's Cove possibly?

My bet is that if they do Little Mermaid, they wouldn't include Scuttle or King Triton. If The Sultan wasn't part of Aladdin, King Triton wouldn't be part of Little Mermaid. I think they could easily animate Ursula to crawl on land. Flounder is where it would get difficult. I imagine they'd solve it like they have with Kaa - just have an attraction called Flounder's Shark Run or something and Flounder is just located there. That would give four characters, so it'd be more like the NBC event.

I'd love to see Snow White, but that would be a big update if they're going to include all seven dwarfs (and they better). That would be ten characters that they'd add, although they could get by without the Prince if needed (but not much difference between 9 and 10, so go 10). That might be what the holdup is. With that many characters, I don't think they'd just do an event - it would have to be main storyline.

I've managed to get my Alien up to level 7. It's slow going, but hey, no rush...

Yeah, I'd just like to welcome him in the first place. I keep getting annoyed when I get an Iago feather rather than something I can sell at Merlins. Getting close to welcoming him.

I'd love to see Snow White, but that would be a big update if they're going to include all seven dwarfs (and they better). That would be ten characters that they'd add, although they could get by without the Prince if needed (but not much difference between 9 and 10, so go 10). That might be what the holdup is.
We currently have 10 Toy Story characters. Granted they added 2 later on, but still, we're at 10.

Yeah, I'd just like to welcome him in the first place. I keep getting annoyed when I get an Iago feather rather than something I can sell at Merlins. Getting close to welcoming him.
Never thought we'd see the day when we were thrilled to get a Fun Fire Hydrant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter