Disney Magic Kingdoms

Help. I apologize for the newbie question, but I just started playing last week and now I've lost Ham. I had him a couple days ago and think I sent him on a task, but I've looked everywhere and can't find him now. I've checked inside all the buildings and scoured the kingdom, so now I'm getting frustrated. Did someone steal my pig?

Is there a way to see a list of all your characters and start them on tasks? I can see them in the character book, but the only thing I can do from there is upgrade them. I have to leave the book and find them wandering around the kingdom in order to start them on tasks. When completing a task, sometimes they pop up in the top left corner, but not always. Please tell me that there is something I am missing--there's got to be an easier way to see all of your characters and start them on tasks.

Help. I apologize for the newbie question, but I just started playing last week and now I've lost Ham. I had him a couple days ago and think I sent him on a task, but I've looked everywhere and can't find him now. I've checked inside all the buildings and scoured the kingdom, so now I'm getting frustrated. Did someone steal my pig?

Is there a way to see a list of all your characters and start them on tasks? I can see them in the character book, but the only thing I can do from there is upgrade them. I have to leave the book and find them wandering around the kingdom in order to start them on tasks. When completing a task, sometimes they pop up in the top left corner, but not always. Please tell me that there is something I am missing--there's got to be an easier way to see all of your characters and start them on tasks.
On the bottom left corner there is a quest menu, click on that and it will show what must be done (work from the top down). A green check mark means your character is done with its task click the check mark to free the character up to do something else.

We’ll I’m happy with my first day results for this event. :thumbsup2

Before going to bed, I’ll have my Mad Hatter at level 4 and White Rabbit at level 4. Also have my Golden Afternoon built and should have over 4K in event currency! :cool1:

Okay gang, I contacted support team/customer service. I LOST 21 HOURS of this timed event! Support Team says the event ends on November 16th, 2017. I suggest you all do the math and then you check that against your counter, because I LOST 21 HOURS, that's basically a full day! I'm NOT happy. I sent them a screen shot and I'm waiting to hear back from them. Good luck to you all, and I STRONGLY urge that if anyone else has this issue they FLOOD the service team, to let them know!

Hope everyone is doing well with the event so far

I know there were some thoughts in that event currency seems harder to get this time. One thing I noticed (and maybe this was the case with other events and I am just slow on the uptake) is for some characters they get more currency for longer actions than multiple short ones

For example, Pete gets 30 for a 4 hour event, but 65 for an 8 hour event so you are better off sending him on an 8 hour one rather than the 4 hour one twice

Hope everyone is doing well with the event so far

I know there were some thoughts in that event currency seems harder to get this time. One thing I noticed (and maybe this was the case with other events and I am just slow on the uptake) is for some characters they get more currency for longer actions than multiple short ones

For example, Pete gets 30 for a 4 hour event, but 65 for an 8 hour event so you are better off sending him on an 8 hour one rather than the 4 hour one twice
I think it is mainly not being able to send as many characters on 1-2 hr quests which tend to give the most currency if you keep sending them.

I bought both event bundles, with the White Rabbit and the Parade Float.

I have build The Golden Afternoon and The Mad Hatter is on his five hour quest. I have almost 5000 event currency. Both the Mad Hatter and Rabbit are on level 2.

Are the rewards worth it?

1-10 = 6 keys and heart locks and 800 event currency
11-50 = 4 keys and heart locks and 400 event currency
51-150 = 3 keys and heart locks and 350 event currency
151-350 = 3 keys and heart locks and 300 event currency
351-600 = 2 keys and heart locks and 250 event currency
601-1,000 = 2 keys and heart locks and 200 event currency
1,001-1,500 = 1 keys and heart locks and 150 event currency
1-501-2,000 = 1 keys and heart locks and 100 event currency

note, to welcome March hare:

- 6 half tea cups
- 14 hammers
- 10 ear hats
- 2,000 event currency

was hoping event currency might be lower given challenges to get ... but also notices another event bunddle for sale with currency, so definitely seems they are pushing that)

Okay gang, I contacted support team/customer service. I LOST 21 HOURS of this timed event! Support Team says the event ends on November 16th, 2017. I suggest you all do the math and then you check that against your counter, because I LOST 21 HOURS, that's basically a full day! I'm NOT happy. I sent them a screen shot and I'm waiting to hear back from them. Good luck to you all, and I STRONGLY urge that if anyone else has this issue they FLOOD the service team, to let them know!

Thank you for posting this! I thought I was going crazy or was loopy from some antibiotics. I am having the same problem. I contacted Customer Service through the in-game link. I couldn't include my screen shot, but I complained anyway.

Thank you for posting this! I thought I was going crazy or was loopy from some antibiotics. I am having the same problem. I contacted Customer Service through the in-game link. I couldn't include my screen shot, but I complained anyway.

You’re welcome. If you take a screen shot of your game currently with th countdown clock they can calculate the difference. I’m just really mad that happened and I want to o know how they intend on fixing it, even if that means giving me the amount of gems absolutely needed to buy out the difference so I can catch up.

You’re welcome. If you take a screen shot of your game currently with th countdown clock they can calculate the difference. I’m just really mad that happened and I want to o know how they intend on fixing it, even if that means giving me the amount of gems absolutely needed to buy out the difference so I can catch up.
I guess I am not understanding, but since you need to "catch up", that means the 21 hours you lost; you weren't able to start until 8am ET this morning Friday 10/27? Or were you able to start yesterday at 11am and the timer just has the incorrect remaining time displayed? For that they would obviously just fix the time remaining, but you wouldn't need to catch up at all, right? Either way, I hope it gets worked out for you.

I guess I am not understanding, but since you need to "catch up", that means the 21 hours you lost; you weren't able to start until 8am ET this morning Friday 10/27? Or were you able to start yesterday at 11am and the timer just has the incorrect remaining time displayed? For that they would obviously just fix the time remaining, but you wouldn't need to catch up at all, right? Either way, I hope it gets worked out for you.

Just out of curiosity what should the time left be?

Currently (Friday 10/27 @ 3:24 Eastern Time) mine says I have 19 days 22 hours left ... is that correct?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter